Chapter 2: Shopping

I do own this story and my characters! Wow, why a first!

Early on chapters will be tied together since they were short on my comic!

Enjoy :)

~

The person who threw a huge chuck of rubble to the girl walk to ward theen that been tied up with an agreed expression.

"Fools." She growl.

"You were stupid enough to get caught by some bug

"You were stupid enough to get caught by some bug." The woman continue to spat as she lower down to them.

"Saving you is a waste of time."

Might as well grab this money and go before anyone-

The demon woman thought to herself but stop when she notice that the rubble she tossed had just flown past her from where the girl she assumed she finished off came out in one piece and that frighten her.

"I gotta say I'm impressed." The girl said with a big grin.

"You managed to piss me off!"

That woman... The demon thought in terror.

That woman is not human! The demon woman jump back then slam her fist to the ground.

"Th-There's no way!" The demon shout and went for a punch but the woman dodge.

"Why so lively?" She ask as she just dodge her punches and kicking. The demon then goes for one more punch but the girl caught it with ease.

"This is really all your strength?" She grumbles as she ignore the scared demon.

"Annoying! Might as well knock you out before you go and destroy other stuff." She said before grabbing the collar of the demon's shirt and kneed her stomach.

Knocking all the air out she then use her arms to slam her back to bring her down.

"Honestly..." She yawn as the authorities are now arriving.