Movie Night Chapter 5

( Finneys POV )

                Before I knew it I was out my door going to Robin's house. I was already scared, not only of the movie but most of all Vance Hopper. I was kind of just scared of him in general, but I mean just sitting like a foot away from him, or possibly right next to me scares me. But I doubt that would happen considering who was hosting it, Robin...He was most likely to sit next to me. I did in fact hear the craziest thing in school today that I do have to tell Robin. Which was two girls talking about Robin having a MASSIVE crush on me... I mean they probably took those remarkable jokes a little to far.

                   I soon sadly got to Robin's house, and before I knew it I was already knocking on the door. "Hey!" Bruce says opening the door. Bruce and I both do our secret handshake, before I enter the house. "Uh, we're just waiting on Griffin and Billy" Bruce says leading me to the living room where everyone is. "Hey Fin" Vance says not looking up. "Hey Finney" Robin says walking past me to answer the door, which was probably Griffin and Billy. I walk over to the couch and plop down.

                 Robin soon comes back with both Griffin and Billy. "I'll be right back...Uh where is your bathroom Robin?" I was unaware of my current surroundings, I mean the only time I was over at Robin's was for studying which was in his room, then I would just leave. "Uh, first hallway then to your left" Robin says. "Thanks" I say heading off to the bathroom.

                 As I enter I notice bloody tissues and bandages in the trashcan. I suggested they belonged to Robin as I went to the bathroom. I soon got out of the bathroom to hear something a little bit unexpected. "Can we watch this" Vance said. "Dude that is way too scary" Bruce said. "Yeah," Griffin said "I really don't care, and what about Finney? He hates scary movies " Billy says. "it's fine if he sits next to me... Well i'm fine with sitting next to Fin"Robin says. "I thought I was sitting next to him!" Bruce said annoyed. "Well if you sit next to him, then Vance will sit next to you... No offence Vance but I think Fin would kind of be even more scared sitting next to you..." Billy said.

                 After that I headed into the living room to see, Bruce and Vance on one couch and Billy Griffin on a couch... And Robin is on a couch all by himself. I went over to where Robin was and sat at the end of the couch.

           I grabbed a bowl of popcorn which had been for me and began eating one piece at a time, quite slowly

           I grabbed a bowl of popcorn which had been for me and began eating one piece at a time, quite slowly. Until I felt Robin tap my shoulder,I turned to look at him "are you okay?" I kind of panicked when Robin asked. "Fine, why?" I ask back. "Just asking, you were in the bathroom for a while and have been quiet." "Well duh, I was in the bathroom, and I just got back and just sat down" I say annoyed looking at Robin. "Are you sleeping over" Robin asked looking like a total idiot. "No, you just said a movie marathon, nothing about a sleep over" I say looking down at Robin who long ago was eating my popcorn.

         I just turn my head back to the screen to see a dead body getting dragged. I inhale sharply at the scene, but I feel a warm hand go to my back and begin rubbing it slowly. I looked over at Robin who had his eyes stuck to the screen but still rubbing my back. I smile slightly to myself. I soon find my eyes on the screen again, and before I knew it my eyes shut and everything was black.

         "AHHHHHHHH, FUCK!" "SHIT, WHAT THE HELL MAN GET THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER!" I look up to see both Vance and Robin gone, and Billy and Griffin running into the kitchen. I look over to see Bruce awake by the sudden noise. "What the hell just happened!" I say looking at Bruce. "I don't know but I hope the house isn't going to burn down." Bruce says getting up to go to the kitchen. I follow Bruce still wearing the same clothes from yesterday.

          My eyes go wide as I see robin and Vance with plates with burnt pancakes and and another one cooking. "TURN IT OFF" I yell as the stove takes over and burns the whole pan and pancake. "Fuck" I mumble under my breath. "Surprise..." Robin says looking at all of us except Vance. Vance smacks Robin with a towel "idiot" Vance says annoyed. "I'll just order something from a breakfast place that can deliver." Bruce says walking out to get his phone. "Thanks" everyone says.

           Before I knew it I was in the kitchen alone with Robin. "You should have woken me up, before you tried doing... that" I say looking at the burnt pancakes. "Wow i'm sorry I didn't wake up the best chef out of us all" Robin says looking at me smirking slightly. "Plus it was supposed to be a surprise" Robin says hopping up onto the counter. I smiled and before I knew it I was laughing about Robin's massive breakfast failure. Robin just rolls his eyes.

(Robin's POV)

As I watched Fin laugh, my heart did a full summer salt. I think I really was in love with Finney Blake. I just rolled my eyes playfully, I thought before I knew it... I really do need to confess my feelings soon so if we hangout a little more often it won't be that akaward... but then again what if Fin really likes Donna, and he likes me as a friend... or he likes neither of us and it will just be even more weird between us when I tell him. "Robin?" Finney said "yeah?" "You good?" "Yeah" I say.