Secret crushes

The music thumped loudly as bonny made a kissing face at both Freddy and Foxy. Freddy blushed intensely as bonny laughed and went back to dancing. Foxy tried to ignore the fact that he was blushing lightly and winked at tc (toy Chica) and mangle, who were goggly eyeing each other. He rolled his eyes and laughed slightly as he went back to the corner he was standing in, thumping his left foot to the music.

He looked over at freddy who was still blushing from bonny's little 'kissing episode'. Foxy gave a slight sigh and blushed as freddy looked over and smiled. He gave a wave as freddy walked over to him, smiling widely.

"Hey foxy." He said beaming widely as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Cool party right?"

Foxy begin to stare at freddy, day dreaming into his eyes.

"Pool carty yea..." He dribbled back, stumbling over his words like he had just had his data erased.

"Foxy? You ok?" Said freddy lifting foxy's head slightly to check him over.

"Oh yea! I'm fine.. Sorry.... I was just thinking." He said, snapping out of it and blushing as he pulled his head away from freddys paw.

Freddy looked over at springtrap and goldy who were dancing together.

"Awww foxy look! Ha that's so cute!" Said freddy clasping his hands together and laughing slightly. Foxy's smile widened and he blushed intensely as freddy's 'adorable' laugh echoed in his ears.

"Yea it's so cute." Said foxy completely egnoring springtrap and goldy, but instead staring at freddy. "So cute."

Freddy turned his head back towards foxy and smiled as foxy continued to stare at him. Freddy nudged him slightly and laughed.

"Got a girl on your mind ha foxy?" He said with a slight laugh

"You could say that..." Foxy sighed and shifted his head slightly.

"Aw wants wrong?" Asked Freddy, looking slightly worried.

"Oh it's just this 'girl' doesn't really know I like 'her' and I don't know how to tell 'her" he sighed, looking at the floor.

"Aww well just walk up to her, make some small talk and then say 'listen I really like you and I don't know if you feel the same way but I know that if you do, I would love to be your boyfriend."

Foxy had to stop him self for saying yes and hugging Freddy.

A few weeks after the party freddy and foxy got asked to pose for a picture. Foxy blushed and said no but got forced into it and started to yell at freddy. Toy Chica wanted to get to the bottom of why foxy was so angry about it.

"Foxy why did you yell at freddy?" Tc asked in the silence of the cove.

"Cause the customer asked us to pose in a stupid pose." Foxy whispered back.

"But I was watching. Something else happened..." She said softly.

"Like what tc!!!!!? Like what?!!" He began to yell and cryed a little.

"Well I was watching over some video evidence and well... You were blushing..." Said toy Chica softly. "When freddy was touching your face..."

"So what I blush when ever anyone touches my face!!" He snapped back.

Tc lifted her 'hand' and ran it along foxy's face. He flinched slightly.

"You didn't blush then." She said raising and eyebrow.

"So what." Foxy said as a tear escaped his eye.

"You love freddy... Don't you?" Said tc looking down.

"N-n-no...." Foxy stuttered and blushed slightly.

"I love mangle and I have no shame in that. Why are you so afraid?" She said quietly looking over at foxy.

Foxy gave a sigh and looked up at tc.

"I'm afraid he'll reject me." He said quietly.

Tears welled in his eyes.

"Oh please don't cry foxy! It will all turn out ok..." Tc said patting him on the back. "it will all be ok..."