4th Wall

MercedesYada

Unknown Voice: Why haven't you given up you can take that antidote and you will not have to struggle anymore I mean look at all these people you call friends all tortured and poisoned Blaze.

Blaze Voice: I worked so hard to write you out of my head but you always come back and kill someone just mind fuck me right that's your purpose just to torment me.

Unknown Voice: Vampires have been spotted around this part of town night usually is the worst Blaze I wonder what that power is like do you think they age Blaze?

Blaze: My job... I just.... Have no fucking Words.

Unknown Voice: It'll be over soon Blaze all you gotta do is this one thing and I'll go away.

Sees an object covered by covers.

Blaze: No you do it Venom!!

Unknown Female Voice: My head where the hell am I?

Blaze: What the fuck man that's a real person man I'm doing this you do it.

Unknown Voice: You remember the things we dealt with and in the end it was out our control Blaze it killed you when she lost her mind each and everyday but it made us stronger so kill this vampire.

Blaze: Who are talking about?

Blaze: Wait were am I?

Blaze: Can they see us behind there screens reading this Venom?

Unknown Voice: Who are talking to Blaze nevermind that kill this creature Blaze!

Blaze: We should let the darkness take over Venom.

Unknown Voice: Blaze what are you?....

To be continued....