Dear Moonbin

Dear Moonbin,we got to know you 4 years ago with the other members

Dear Moonbin,
we got to know you 4 years ago with the other members. You caught our eye because of your lovely smile, your sparkly eyes and the pure soul you were.
Your talent was unmistakable and the joy you gave us with your music and your performance was priceless.
It hurts to know how much agony you confessed, that you walked this difficult and lonely path.  Apparently you didn't have the opportunity to share your pain with your friends, environment or us fans.
We feel deeply connected to all relatives, the members, people who suffer. We want to tell the world that everyone needs a helping shoulder. Every idol, so every human being, needs support and understanding.
And we wish you had gotten that support sooner.  We hope that this sacrifice you have made for us will change the world a little bit more in the right direction so that more young lives can be saved.  We understand how difficult it must have been for you to make this decision, and we're sorry that we couldn't do anything to make your life more bearable.  You have given us so much joy and love in your life, your career, we would have liked to give it back twice as much.
We didn't know you privately but we are convinced you were one of the purest souls, who deserved the world.
You needed to be heard and we will never forget you.
Now that you have traveled to the moon, we hope you can rest well.

With so much love and sincere respect,
your ImHorizon

With so much love and sincere respect,your ImHorizon