𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 4

Start from the beginning

A frog suddenly appeared infront of them.

"Master Haku! Where have you..." It leaped in the air when suddenly Chihiro lost control and let out a gasp. Realising her mistake, she quickly putted her hand back in her face.

The frog stopped leaping as it said,

"A human?" It said as it leaps but got cut off as Haku blasted a spell where the frog got stock inside a bubble.

"Run!" Haku shouted to Chihiro while the frog is levitating in the air.

He runs through the ladies at the front, having their skirts lift up by the wind at the sudden movement.

The then stopped by a small door behind as he quickly motioned Chihiro to come inside.

They walked over the rocks that has been layed out.

"Master Haku! Master Haku! I smell something. A human intruder! I smell humans! The stench of humans!" Silhouttes of the workers inside are running around in circles.

 A human intruder! I smell humans! The stench of humans!" Silhouttes of the workers inside are running around in circles

"Arigatou gozaimasu! Please come again!" A young teenage girl greeted the costumer goodbye as he gave her a gift.

Most people admire the little girl as she was Yubaba's─ what she calls, "granddaughter" and would often give her gifts.

She isn't really her granddaughter, Yubaba just saw her when she was strolling through the food stalls and decided to adopt her.

She was also Yubaba's adjutant. (helping with her money and paperworks and all that stuff). Many people found it impressive as she was able to get a higher role within a few months despite being human. Many people hated her the first few weeks she was there, but grew out of it and adored her as she grew into an independent girl. Yubaba on the other hand found her, "unique".

The girl's thoughts was suddenly snapped out as she heard the workers shouting,

"Master Haku! Master Haku! A human intruder! I smell humans! The stench of humans!" " The frogs said as they run in circles.

She walked to them. Her footsteps were heared as they suddenly stopped running.

~Back With Chihiro And Haku~

"They know you're here. Once they figure out you're here, they'll report it to her." Haku said as he looked at the door where the voices is coming from.

"Sorry, I messed up." Chihiro said.

Suddenly footsteps were heared as a girl's voice rang inside talking to the workers.

"No, Chihiro, you did very well." He reassured her.

"Now listen. I'll tell you what to do. If you stay here, they'll find you. I'll distract them while you get away."

"No, don't go! Stay with me, please." Chihiro pleaded Haku, afraid of being alone.

"You have no choice, if you want to survive here...and save your parents, too." He slowly took Chihiro's hands off his chest.

"So I wasn't dreaming. They did turn into pigs." Haku's hand glided along her bangs and stopped once her forehead is exposed

"Listen carefully," He placed a finger on her forehead to show her a guide on where she would go, making a mental map.

"After I'm gone, go through the back gate. Take the stairs all the way down. You'll find the boiler room where...they stoke the fires. Look for Kamaji." He ended the instructions as he removed his finger from her.

"Kamaji?" She asked.

As she questioned him, footsteps are heard going to their direction as a silhouette maked their way closer to the door.

"I gotta make this quick, once you find kamaji, ask him for work. If he refuses, keep asking. If you don't work, Yubaba will turn you into an animal. If not, her right hand woman will do the job for her, maybe even locking you up and make you work night and day." He warned the girl making her even more scared in the situation.

"Yubaba? Right hand woman?" She asked him.

"She's the sorceress who rules our world. She'll try to trick you into leaving, but keep asking for work. The work's hard, but it will protect you. Then Yubaba can't harm you. As for her right hand assistant..." He was about to tell her but the door opened as a girl with long [favourite color] patterned dress walked down the stairs as wherein the background the workers are still screaming his name.

"I have to go, I'll distract her while you sneak away. Remember, I'm your friend, Chihiro." Haku told her as the girl's footsteps were getting closer and closer as he was standing up, she asked him,

"How did you know my name?"

"You told me long ago. My name is Haku." He slowly let go of her hand and stood up, as the mysterious silhoutte of the girl finally reached to where Haku is.

"Haku! There you are! They are looking for you.." Haku quickly stood infront of her, blocking her to see Chihiro.

"Yua, no need to worry. I'm here now." He said as be walked passed her and maked his way to the stairs and shouted.

"Here I am!"

Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw a silhoutte hiding behind a bush, but didn't think of it to much as sometimes some spirits like to hide behind bushes, scaring the workers when they walked outside. But somehow, she also recognises her.

"I remember her from somewhere..." She thought.

Haku looked back at her and took his hand out for her to reach.

She took his hand and helped her way up the stairs.

"Master Haku, Mistress Yua, Yubaba's waiting." The frogs opened the door widely for them to walk in as they took of their sandals and walked inside.