Hi & a few notes (or more)...

Hey, everyone and anyone.

If you're asking why I have this, you might wanna read the description of this book first (if you haven't already).

I have a chaotic mind that is all over the place. Because of this, I can spew a lot of ideas for stories. Unfortunately, I never have the time for most of them (if any).

At the same time, I know I'm not the only fanfic writer. And DEFINITELY not for the RPDR fanbase...

I would find more about RPDR ships than I would find from other FNAF (yes, this is my other obsession, get over it) fans! Even the (m/f) reader ships, I swear...

I used a wheel generator to decide which queen to put on the cover. Can't you tell?

Please note that I only do things surrounding the US queens, as the fact that I'm into RPDR at all is a lot. Think about it: 196 contestants in 15 regular seasons AND 61 returning US contestants in All-Stars, which INCLUDES its upcoming 8th season. (Accurate as of April 2023)

So, if you would like any of these prompts for a ship regarding at least 1 international queen (or king, who knows), you are welcome to adjust it to such...

Also, I have a few draft stories that I spurted out because I didn't do this sooner. So, I'll also put the details for those in here (noted apart by putting '*' somewhere in story). If you're interested in those, hmu, as I already have covers made for them.

Okay alright, enough about this mumbo jumbo! Let's get to the prompts...