♡ My brother..help me? ♡

Start from the beginning

He's now laying on his bed. Staring at the selling. He was so tired after building this stupid van..He got changed and went straight to bed under the covers he moved around and around trying to sleep but no matter how tired he is, he couldn't sleep. Whenever he closes his eyes and sees the shorter man, feels his breath on him and him touching his chest to push him away. His hands were so close to his heart. He exhaled and stared at the selling. Crickets cricketing and owls screeching and shrieking from time to time. He closed his eyes and listened, not to the bugs and birds but to his imagination, to his beloved. Remembering the memory from earlier today. Remembering Pogtopia, such good times with Quackity. If only..No, he couldn't. They shouldn't. But God damn that man was fine. Short king. He got hard while thinking of the smaller in that way. He shook his head trying to make the thoughts leave his mind as he pulled his hand away from his stomach to his chest.

His eyes widen. There was a little detail he saw on Quackity today. That his brain just now processed. There was a necklace with 2 rings on it. It couldn't be. He's fine. He'll get Quackity to love him and eventually, they will be together, happy..But if someone was in the way, Wilbur would cook the small cannibal an amazing dinner. Homemade, secret ingredients..He chuckled.

Tomorrow he'll ask Tommy, maybe even Quackity. It'll be fine.

He fell asleep thinking of Quackity.

"So you build this?" Tommy said with a shaky breath, getting some traumatizing flashbacks. "Yes! It's my burger van." Tommy looked at Wilbur, staring. Wilbur stared back, puzzled then he realized. "It's not drugs, Tommy!" He yelled as he let out a scoff and rolled his eyes in irritation. "Okay! Okay! I just thought...you know. You wanted to try again and..I don't know man!" Tommy rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm not starting a new L'manburg! People need to stop thinking that.." Wilbur sat on one of his outside chairs. "You know it's hard not to think that since you know..You blew up L'manburg!" Tommy sat on the opposite chair of Wilbur under the sun umbrella. "Tommy, I've changed! I have!" 'Once I saw what we could be when I change'  "I..Yeah.." Tommy went quiet. "Tommy, I need to tell you something," Wilbur said as he sat up straight and put his hands on the table. Tommy looked up at him still leaning on his chair with crossed arms. Wilbur couldn't look him in the eyes. 'Don't be a pussy, you're such an embarrassment. Just apologize'
"I.." Come on Wilbur.
Say it. Say what you should have said long ago. Tell him what's in that dark, cold mind.
"I need to build the..the bridge! So people can get over to the van!" Wilbur looked at Tommy as he paused lightly "Could you help me?" "Sure man, of course!" Tommy sighed as he shook his head. He stood up together with Wilbur and went to get some wood. Wilbur exhaled. He is such an idiot.

Once they finished, Wilbur met a guy called 'Ranboo'. Very nice pal, tho he was slightly taller than Wilbur. Wilbur would never admit it. He agreed to work in the van alongside Wilbur.

"Well, thanks!" Wilbur said as he smiled at the two boys, running the back of his hand on his forehead, brushing the sweat off. "No problem!" Ranboo answered. "I got ya, pal!" Said Tommy in his high-pitched voice. "Wilbur pulled out his communicator and looked at the time. "Oh! Got to go guys. I'll see you later." Wilbur put his communicator away and looked at the way where Las Nevadas was. "I'll come with you! If it's for Las nevadas.." Tommy said. "You guys have fun with that. I need to get back to Tubbo," Ranboo Said before waving and walking away. "Tommy.." Wilbur began, "let's go!" Tommy said as he took Wilbur's hand and began running. Wilbur looked in front of him and saw what he did years ago. Before L'manburg, before the drug van, before DreamSMP. Simpler times, way more simpler. Something like..

When he was 12 and Tommy was 7.

"Tommy slow down!" Wilbur said to Tommy but it fell on deaf ears as Tommy giggled and pulled Wilbur along the sidewalk. "We need to wait for Techno! Dad will be mad..!" Wilbur was getting concerned, very concerned. "I'm taking you to somewhere me and Tubbo found! Be quiet!" He said as he walked off- ehem. Ran off the sidewalk and through a forest. Wilbur fell silent, not knowing what to do in this situation. He was thinking. But it seems to be for too long as he noticed Tommy stopped pulling him, he was not beside his legs, sitting down and picking flowers and grass, possibly getting dirt and mud on himself as he did so. "Tommy you're gonna get dirty! Dadza just changed you out of your muddy clothes." Wilbur crouched next to Tommy.
"But look..it's pretty!" Tommy pointed at the sky and nature. Wilbur looked up and, truly, it was beautiful.

Tommy patted the spot next to him and Wilbur took the sign and sat down.

They sat there enjoying the quietness and nature. Till Tommy started collecting flowers, after a while he gave them to Wilbur. "Show me how to make a flower crown!" He yelled, with a demanding tone. "Didn't techno and I show you millions of times?" Wilbur rolled his eyes. "Yes..but show me!" He whined till Wilbur picked up the flower and started showing Tommy how to make the crown. It was a dandelion crown. After he finished he put it on Tommy's head. It brought out Tommy's hair color. He looked adorable. Wilbur realized it was getting late. "Let's go back home, Tommy," Wilbur said in a nervous tone. Tommy didn't hear it, he was fascinated by the flower crown. "I'll let you have cookies before dinner.." Wilbur whispered to Tommy. Tommy surely heard "Cookies!?" He yelled as he got up. "Come on up Wilbur! Stop being so slow!" He yelled as Wilbur laughed and got up. He got grabbed and pulled back to the house.

Tommy smiling ear to ear. It made him so happy to see his brother like that.

Tommy was only given zero cookies instead of many so he could eat the dinner dadza and techno made. So, yes, he did cry a lot. Tho Wilbur felt bad and gave him more cookies before bed, dadza didn't find out. Techno said he wouldn't tell If he could have some.

That memory had him smiling ear to ear like an idiot. Good times, too bad it's over.

He will need to thank Quackity for having Tommy this excited to go to Las Nevadas.

--

2104 words