THE FINAL DECISION

Start bij het begin

Jungkook off.: *sigh* okay y/n as your wish but we will go tomorrow, hmm. *stroke her hair* 

y/n: okay oppa but also want to go university. 

Jungkook off.: i know y/n but first we need to go and take advise of doctor and i think u will be not able handle this abortion it will give you so pain. 

y/n: it's okay oppa i have already tolerate so many pains and it's nothing for me. *head down and cry*

Jungkook off.: i know y/n that how would you tolerate but this is also important because you know that you will have to become something bigger and you will be not able to look after the baby so it's batter to just do abortion. 

y/n: yes oppa i can understand. 

Jungkook pov: i was feeling so bad for y/n and i finally confess her for abortion but i was shocked that how strong is she that got ready for abortion. I am scared also because how will handle that pain i asked her about the pain, she answered me with a positive sentence but there was sad voice behind it. I was not able to see her like that she was crying a lot so i hug her. 

y/n pov: i was crying over my pregnancy because at the age of study i become pregnant just because of that bastard psycho Taehyung and i was feeling so disgusting then my oppa came to me and told me to do abortion he was explaining me that why should i do abortion then i also thought at least for twice times than i also agree with oppa and decide to drop this baby then he decide to talk to doctor first then while thinking these things i got emotional and started crying then my oppa hug me and creases my back to comfort me after i don't know when i got slept. 

Jungkook off

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jungkook off.: i was comforting y/n because she was totally got broke that pregnancy news and also started crying then while crease her back she slept on my chest then i was about say something but when she didn't response so think maybe she slept so i laid her on the bed and covered her with blanket. I went downstairs and call doctor for the info. about abortion for y/n. 

O.T.P 

Jungkook off.: hello doctor.

Doctor: ohh, Mr.Jeon how how did you remember me at this early.

Jungkook off.: umm, doctor actually y/n wants to do abortion so can you tell me that how it gonna be i mean is it gonna to hurt a lot>?

Doctor: yes Mr.Jeon there will be pain. At least she will need some time to recover after abortion.

Jungkook off.: oh shit! doctor for how many days it took?

Doctor: not days it took week at least it's process is too long. btw are you sure that she wanted to do this abortion?

Jungkook off.: yes doctor and it's okay if it's took week i will manage but plss do abortion of y/n.

Doctor: okay Mr.Jeon you can come tomorrow with miss.y/n.