40

Chapter 40

    Yukino Yana really didn't want to face such a tragic news.

    【My son, why are you working so hard? ]

    [Wouldn't it be nice to let us take his money and be happy for the rest of our lives in Wutiao Wuguan prison gate? 】

    Wujo Wule.

    As expected, he spent 2 billion to snatch it from the Zenyuan family back then. Whether he can escape from the prison gate is a matter of one action.

    "I want to cry, but I can't cry."

    It was his turn to gloat, and he sighed: "Feng Shui turns around, and you will not be so lucky all your life."

    Yukino Yana looked resentful: "Our friendship ends here So far."

    "What?"

    Renzu was surprised: "Is there any friendship between us?"

    Yukino Yanai: "..."

    A heart that has been hurt may never be able to love again.

    "Why do you think he's coming back soon?"

    Because of her status, Yana Yu only told them that her missing husband had been found and would be back soon.

    Keigo Atobe, who was processing documents on the other side of the screen, was relieved when he heard the good news.

    This is really great news, her husband is back, which means they are liberated.

    Yana Yukino would never be this happy again.

    Happy to hear.

    Yukino Yana ordered a bottle of wine, and the restaurant began to drink heavily.

    "Your husband is back, so it doesn't have any impact on your life, right? Didn't you live in the past?"

    Ren Zu really didn't know why she was so sad. Wasn't his husband here all those years ago?

    Yukino Yana has nothing to love: "I blame me for being too proud. I didn't expect my husband to come back, which exposed my wolfish ambition of wanting him to kill his family property. I'm afraid that he will come back and settle accounts with me."

    Ninja Yuuji: "..."

    She can or she can.

    Yana Yukino directly blew on the bottle and drank the last sip of wine: "Stop talking, I'm going to find out the news."

    She can work harder, but she has found the magic tool, and it is not certain whether it will be useful.

    Gojo Satoru suddenly fell silent, and kept silent in the prison gate, Yukino Yanai felt that he must be holding back something bad.