"I think you'll find our will equal to yours," Dr. Strange spoke, banging his fists together, the red sparks of his magic flying away from them.

"Our?"

From above, Ironman entered, pushing a large piece of rubble from the ship right towards Thanos. It crashed into the ground, into Thanos, pushing him where he belonged. That was the team's cue.

Tony's voice crackled through the comms, "Piece of cake, Quill."

"Yeah, if you're goal was to piss him off," Quill answered, flying out of his hiding place.

The rest followed suit. Luna ran up beside Dr. Strange, but before she had a chance to say anything, an explosion of purple energy blasted apart the piece of ship and Thanos stood at the center, unharmed and, above all, pissed off. His eyes caught Tony and with a twist of his hand, the rubble in the air turned into a large flock of birds, going after Ironman like a rain of bullets.

Thanos might have been big and powerful, but he was only one person and they were going to take advantage of that fact.

Peter swung onto the battlefield, webbing the Titan's eyes shut. While Thanos was distracted, Drax slid beneath his legs, slashing at his ankles. When finally Thanos could see again and try to grab at Drax, Dr. Strange stepped out of a portal right in front of him, flanking him with a blade of pure magic. And when Drax was thrown aside like a paper towel, Quill kept him distracted with his blasters from a distance for long enough so that Luna could take his place. She manipulated the ground she stood on to raise her up from the ground, giving her the height advantage. Rock after rock she threw at him, and each time he deflected.

It was chaos. Seven against one and they were still struggling to land a single hit.

Dr. Strange stepped back, overseeing the battlefield, opening up portals when needed, anything to try and confuse Thanos, to disorient him. Quill stepped on platforms of rock, made by Luna, and jumped over Thanos, planting a bomb on his back. With a quick middle finger, he fell back into a portal. The bomb exploded with electricity.

Thanos stumbled.

That one misstep was all Luna needed. She grabbed the electricity out of the air, making the shock last longer.

"His fist!" she yelled. "Don't let him close it!"

Dr. Strange's cape responded to her call, wrapping itself around the gauntlet.

More portals opened up around Thanos, each time spitting out Spiderman in a different place before catching him once again. Until Thanos caught on to the pattern and grabbed Spiderman mid-air in a chokehold, slamming him onto the ground and picking him back up again, throwing him into Dr. Strange. Thanos growled deeply, anger rolling off of him in waves, and ripped off the cape.

Luna suddenly realized she was the only one in his vicinity at the moment. With a sprint she launched herself at him, cannons of earth and fire following her every move. Thanos raised a shield in response, each missile that hit it turning into snow on the other side.

"Oh, buddy," Luna spoke, gaining his attention. "Wrong move."

Opening the floodgates, the powers streamed through her veins, filling every inch of her body, making her more spirit than human. Her feet left the ground, her eyes opening with a bright light. The melting snow lifted from the ground, swirling together to form an ever-growing bubble of water. Floating higher and higher in the air, Earth, Water, Fire and Air met to embrace the Avatar like a raging halo.

For a moment, Thanos could do nothing but stare. But that was only for a single moment. The stones on his gauntlet glinted menacingly.

Luna roared and charged him. Tony joined her from above, launching missiles from his suit. They used everything. Metal, Electricity, everything Luna could find. Dr. Strange and Peter rejoined them, together with Drax and Quill.

They only had one shot at this. They could not fail.

Luna bent the water around Thanos' gauntlet, freezing it in place. Only a second later, it burst apart in purple light. The ground beneath them rumbled, suddenly gaping open like a hungry mouth coming to swallow Thanos whole, but with the reality stone he could simply make it undone. With a wave of her arms, wings of fire spread behind Luna. Power burst out of her with a scream as she directed it to engulf Thanos. It only stayed in place for a few seconds before it funneled into his stones.