Something Wicca this way comes

Start from the beginning

'Oh for sure. She's really doing a lot better Prue.' I tell my sister who is still unconvinced.

'Well as long as she doesn't come around here I guess that's good news.' She states.

[Over at the witch's apartment the police are there]

'Well it's about time.' Darryl says.

'I got here as soon as I heard. Another dead female, right? Mid to late twenties.' Andy asks.

'I've been paging you for over an hour, Trudeau, where have you been?' Darryl states unimpressed.

'Checking out a lead.' He replies.

'What lead?' Darryl asks.

'One that didn't go anywhere.' He says matter of factly.

'You're avoiding my questions.' Darryl states.

'Because you don't wanna know that I went to an occult shop.' He replies.

'You hate me don't you? You wanna see me suffer.' Darryl asks.

'I wanna solve these murders. Someone's after witches.' He says.

'Women.' Darryl corrects.

Andy gives him a look saying.' That woman up there, I bet she was killed with an athame.'

'Wrong. Double edged still knife.' Darryl replies.

'Right. That's an athame. It's a ceremonial tool. Witches use them to direct energy.' He says stone faced.

'That woman didn't direct jack. She was stabbed. Plain and simple.' Darryl replies.

'Was she found at an altar?' He asks.

'Yes.' Darryl reluctantly says.

'Were there carvings on that altar?' He asks again.

'Just do me a favor. Don't ever follow a lead without checking with me first.' Darryl says.

'You wanna go to occult shops?' He asks.

Darryl gives him a look and says,'Get to work.'

A reporter stops Andy.' Jeremy Burns. San Francisco Chronicle. You care to comment?' He asks.

'A woman was stabbed plain and simple.' Was Andy's reply.

'Well, that's the third one in three weeks.' He says but gets no reply as Andy walks off.

[meanwhile at the manor Prue is fiddling with the circuit breaker]

'I don't get it. I have checked everything. There's no reason why the chandelier should not be working.' Prue says exasperated.

'Maybe we should hire a handyman if the great and powerful Prue can't fix it.' I sassed.

'Don't even start Primrose.' Prue glares a little.

'You know how we've been talking about what to do with the spare room? I think you're right, we do need a roommate.'Piper begins as I jump in to help.

'She's right Prue. It's to no use getting all dusty from being empty this long.' I say.

'It's not dusty, Piper cleans it Prim. But we can rent the room out at a reduced rate in exchange for some help around the house.' Prue says.

'Phoebe's good with a wrench.' Piper pipes up.

'Yeah, you know our sister who I happen to miss.' I imply.

'Phoebe lives in New York.' Prue replied.

'Nope.' I say popping the p.