ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ

HASEENA

Standing under a neem tree I was observing Anubhavji and Advik playing happily.This is the first time I've seen my baby getting along so well with someone apart from me and Ammi.Indeed babies do have a strong sense of who loves them.

"Hey bhagwan geela kar diya aapko...sorry Anubhavji hum isse diaper pahenana bhool gaye."I hurriedly walked towards them as Advik soiled Anubhavji's clothes.

"Maafi mat mangiye Haseenaji...bacche aisa kar dete hain,hum vastra badal kar aate hain."He said giving Advik to me.

If Hritesh would have been here he would have got offended why couldn't he be like Anubhavji then my life would have been different.Advik would have had a father.I'm capable enough to raise my child alone but this patriarchal society,it will continuously taunt my baby when he grows up.

"Kis soch mein dub gayi aap Haseenaji?"Anubhav said.

"Haan...nahi kahi nahi,apne itni jaldi kapde badal bhi liye."I changed the topic.

"Yaha paas mein ek mandir shaam ko bohot sundar sandhya aarti hoti hain aap chalna pasand karengi?"Anubhavji asked.

"Haan bilkul...thoda pahele chalenge,Advik ko ammi k paas chhodkar jayenge,uske liye puja bhi de denge."I said happily.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

After Pooja we were walking our way down home when we noticed a kulfi wala.

"Kulfi khana chahengi aap?"Anubhavji asked and I happily nodded,no way I was going to deny kulfi in this hot summer evening.Taking our Kulfi from the vendor we started walking again.The road was almost empty with rice field on one side and ponds on the other.We talked about various things like how we got in touch with little Hearts home,the good and bad side of our profession and ofcourse Advik.
Anubhavji told me about this village how he used to visit this place with his parents who unfortunately aren't among us anymore.

"Advik k pita nahi aaye....woh bhi aate toh apko company miljati,bahena bhi jijashree k saath gayi hain aur Cheetah aur Santu bhi ghoomne nikle hain."He said.

The mention of Advik's father made me emotional.The memories of the dreadful days of my life came gushing to me.I wonder how Fate can be so cruel?
Our relation was of 10 years and it didn't take Hritesh 10 minutes to finish it forever.

"Samajh lijiye Advik k mata aur pita dono hum hi hain."I replied.

ANUBHAV

I casually talked about Advik's father but her ambiguous answer raised my doubt.Even last day when his father's name was mentioned her face had fallen.Am I being intrusive?No from now on I won't asked anything about her husband.I love her and if my questions are hurting her I'll not ask her any further question.

"Haseenaji panipuri khayein?"I asked.My mouth watered seeing the panipuri wala at the corner of the road.My love for this one thing is eternal.I can have panipuri for breakfast,lunch and dinner.

"Kulfi k baad?"She hesitated.

"Arey chaliye na...kuch nahi hoga."I said and dragged her along with me to the stall.

"Bhai Pani Puri Dena meethe Wale."I said.

"Bacche hain aap?"She asked.

"Nahi toh..kyun?"

"Phir meetha panipuri kon khata hain..bacche hi khate hain."She giggled.

Now that hurted ego of panipuri lover in me.

"Bhai teekhe Wale banao."I said glaring at her while she muffled her giggles somehow.

I had 20 Pani Puri while she had 15.Her company felt so nice but I knew that it was wrong.She was someone else's wife and I shouldn't have my eye on her but I can be her friend if she wants me to,forever.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

AUTHOR

There was swing hanging from the mango tree in the courtyard.Haseena was sitting on it with Advik on her lap and Anubhav was pushing it.Their giggles echoed in the yard.Everyone came out of the house listening to their laughter.Ammi's eyes teared up seeing her daughter so happy since Hritesh left her alone.Karishma too smiled seeing her brother happy after long.She hadn't seen him smile properly since his mother's demise.

"Kitne pyare lagrahe hain na teeno saath mein?"Pushpaji whisperer in Karishma's ears.

"Sahi kahe rahi hain aap Amma."Karishma said adoring them.

"Anubhavji aap bhi baithiye na."Haseena said shifting a little to her side.Anubhav nodded and sat beside her and they started swinging slowly.

"Dekhiye toh bilkul shiv Parvati aur Ganeshji jaise lag rahe hain teeno."Pushpaji said and Karishma smiled.

Everyone went back inside the house deciding not to disturb Anuseena.Here they were talking on random topics and enjoying their time together along with the baby boy.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡🌻

🍀A rishta for Haseena🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
(Pardon for chhotu sa boring sa chapter.)
Slowly friendship is growing between Anuseena.Will this lead to something more?
꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱