The party

Butters

When the end of the day came, I felt nervous. I walked to the front of the school and saw kenny.

"Ready to go?" He asked with a smile. I gave him a nervous smile. "Yup!" He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, like in the morning.

"The party's at Clyde's house," he said as we walked. I nodded and looked at the ground below us.

"I've never been to a party," I said. He looked at me and stopped walking. "Seriously?"

I rubbed my neck and he started laughing.  "Okay buttercup, I've gotta take you out more."

We resumed walking. I saw a familiar house in the distance. "This isn't Clyde's house," I said.

"I have to grab a few things," Kenny said as he opened the front door to his house.  He walked in and I followed closely behind.

"Be right back," he said before going off to his bedroom. I looked at the familiar house.

Everything was basically the same. Then, I saw a blob of dirty blonde hair walking my way.

"Leo!" Karen shouted as she threw herself into my arms. "Hey there!" I laughed.

She hugged me tightly. After a few minutes, Kenny came out of his room.

"Karen, give butters space," he scolded and Karen let go of me. "I really don't mind!"

He gave me a look and grabbed my hand, once again interwining our fingers.

"Me and Leo are going to a party, stay with Kevin if he comes home, and if dad tries to talk to you-"

"I'll tell him to piss off," Karen said crossing her arms. Kenny nodded and we walked outside.

"Hey Ken, I have a question," I said. He looked at me. "Yeah?"

"Why do you always hold my hand?" I asked curiously. "If you want me to stop, then just say so,"

He said. My eyes widened. "No! I mean, it's fine, I like holding your hand,"

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

-

After a few more minutes of walking, we made it to Clyde's house.

Almost everybody was there. I noticed strong red hair approaching us. When Kenny saw red, he let go of my hand.

I looked up at him sadly, but him and red were having a conversation. 

I sighed and went to sit on a chair. Stan and Kyle joined me. "What's wrong, dude?"

Kyle asked with a drink in his hand. "I think Kenny likes Red," I said, placing my chin in my hand.

Stan and Kyle gave eachother looks. "So?" Stan asked.

"I dunno," I simply said. Kyle shrugged and took out his phone.

"Why can't Kenny like Red? Is he not allowed to like girls anymore?"

Stan asked leaning forward. "He is! I don't know why it makes me upset!"

I said. He looked at me with a concerned look. "I think I should go," I stood up and was about to walk out the door, when a felt a hand grip me.

"Where are you going?" Kenny asked.  "It's late, I don't wanna be a bother," I said.

He was about to say something but I just stepped outside. I needed time to think.

I sat on the first step of the porch. It was peaceful.

A few minutes later, I heard the door open. I didn't bother to look behind me, I knew who it was.

Or who I hoped it was.

Kenny took a seat next to me. "What's wrong?" He asked. I looked at him and I felt tears swell up in my eyes.

I started to silently sob. Kenny looked over to me and gasped.

He put his arms around me and hugged me. Then he pulled me onto his lap.

"Oh buttercup," he said as I cried into his shoulder.

I calmed down and Kenny looked extra concerned. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry ya,"

I said as I rubbed my eye. "You have nothing to be sorry about,"

He said. "What were you crying about?" He asked as he gently rubbed my back.

"He doesn't like me," I said. He looked puzzled. "Who?"

"The one I love,"

Sorry for the short chapter!!!! I'll make the next one longer!