𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

Start from the beginning

✧༺♥༻∞

i took a quick shower to wake me up a little more before throwing on some light make up and a fresh pair of clothes. baz had texted me while i was getting ready telling me i had a vehicle in the garage of the house. thank god i won't have to uber everywhere now. once i was finished getting ready i found the keys dangling on the hook in the kitchen next to the garage door. i pressed the automatic door button before entering the garage.

the blue bronco's paint shined as the sun poured into the small garage and i skipped over to the beautiful car with a big grin on my cheeks

the blue bronco's paint shined as the sun poured into the small garage and i skipped over to the beautiful car with a big grin on my cheeks. i started it up and began to drive to the set once i had typed the address into my phone's gps. the car filled with the familiar tune of 'suspicious minds' making me hum to myself happily the whole drive. once i got to set i went through security and parked at the numbered building baz had texted me before i left the house. the loud music could be heard outside and i quickly made my way in to escape the beating sun.

when the door closed behind me i turned to find the full ensemble of instruments and their musicians set up and austin belting the words to 'trouble' in the center of the large room. i was mesmerized as i watched him sing identically to the king himself. his eyes opened for a moment and connected with my own. he stared at me losing his elvis twang for a second before catching himself. a gentle hand resting on my shoulder brought me out of the trance and i turned to find baz with a bright smile. his new pearl necklace with the signature 'tcb' symbol gleamed in the lighting as his arm wrapped around me a moment later. "how are you my dear? a little more awake i hope." he snickered as we began to walk. i nodded but i couldn't help my eyes roam over to the newly black-haired man in the center of the room. "oh yeah bright-eyed and bushy-tailed." he nodded happily as the music surrounding us died down. he waved his hand over my head and the immediate pitter-patter of those familiar boots hit my ears. austin joined my other side giving me a smile of his own in greeting. a small "hi" left his lips as baz left my side to stand in front of the two of us. "so your first scene together is tomorrow and i'm assuming the two of you have rehearsed hm?" he looked between us as i fought back the blush threatening to cover my cheeks. we both nodded quickly making our director sigh in relief, "good good now after ophelia gets her fitting done and austin gets his last song recorded for the day i want the two of you to either go over the scene a little more or relax. i do not need an exhausted priscilla and elvis on the big screen." i could barely focus on the words coming out of baz's mouth right now. austin's hand kept brushing against mine making my words catch in my throat.

i pushed my thoughts aside the best i could and nodded with a smile as did austin. baz clapped us on the shoulders before being swept away by a random set assistant leaving austin and i alone while the musicians took a small break. he cleared his throat awkwardly making me look up at him. "so um did you get a nap in? you looked really tired this morning." he stuffed his hands in his pockets and his eyes flashed from our shoes to my eyes every so often. i nodded with a smile, "yeah, did you?" i swayed on the balls of my feet as he nodded with a small chuckle. "yeah but i came in a little early to get 'trouble' down for that scene tomorrow." my brows knit together remembering how big of a scene that is in the script. i couldn't even stop myself when my hand reached out for his and squeezed it gently in concern, "austin that's a big scene you don't need to work yourself too hard. we have a lot tomorrow as it is." the mental image of the calendar on the wall in the kitchen came to mind reminding me of the schedule. we had fittings tomorrow and we were filming our first scene as well at the start of elvis's actor era. so to add the big trouble scene on top he would surely be exhausted.

he squeezed my hand back and ruffled my hair, "i'm fine phelia don't worry. you should come watch though we start filming at 6 tomorrow morning." i sighed with a gentle smile,"fine i guess i can leave my bed for you." he laughed and was about to make a little comeback but was interrupted by the musicians calling him back to rehearse the song some more. "i'm sorry but i'll see you later if you wanna go over the lines one more time?" he asked quickly. for some reason, i was feeling a little more daring at that moment as i quickly swallowed the small lump in my throat. my head cocked to the side and a small smirk formed on my lips, "just the lines?" in an instant his cheeks were tinted with a light shade of red as he looked down at me with a smile. the musicians called him one more time making him wince a little. he quickly leaned down to my level to whisper in my ear, "we'll have to see." before he dashed back to the microphone he took advantage of my stunned state and pressed a quick kiss to my cheek leaving me frozen in my place.

the music starting up again brought me out of my state after a moment and from my spot, i could see austin's smile widen. i sighed and was about to make my way to my trailer to get started on fittings when two hands covered my eyes. instantly i tried prying them off until the familiar australian accent filled my ears. "i was wondering when i was gonna run into you." he chuckled finally letting go once he felt me relax. i whipped around and tackled him into a hug as we both laughed. "what the hell dacre how did i not know you were in this movie too!?" i squeezed him one more time before finally letting him go. dacre and i had gotten really close on set for stranger things since our characters were almost love interests in the show before she was switched up to fall for steve harrington. we were in several scenes together and had clicked very quickly but sadly i hadn't gotten to see him much since season three ended. his arm stayed looped around my shoulder and mine dropped to loop around his waist, "yeah i figured i would keep it a surprise until i saw you, mrs. presley." i rolled my eyes and pinched his side lightly making a small wave of giggles pass through us again. "well you got that oh my gosh i missed you so much!"

he squeezed me again, "it'a your first day right, where were you heading to?" my ears perked as i remembered where i was supposed to be. "oh shit i have to be at my trailer where the hell is it?" i looked up at him since it seemed he already was familiar with the set's locations. "oh yeah mines not far from yours come on." he began to led me to the doors but before we left i cast one last look at the raven-haired man who's baby blues were already staring back at me.