"So y'all packed up and ready?"

"Almost. All his stuff are packed up for sure and the kitchen, and family room stuff. Everything else will be packed tomorrow."

"Okay, okay." He nodded. "Where my sis at?"

Shaking my head, I took a sip in my beer as I watched our son swim, before giving him my attention.

"She back at the house in Malibu."

"Why you said it like that? She good?"

"Nah man. I've been doing some reading and shit and Chrys has PTSD from that whole home invasion and it ain't good with her being pregnant."

"You suggested her talking to someone?"

"Yeah but she keep saying she's good, she'll go after she has our daughter."

"But?"

"But I know it's starting to affect the baby. She's been getting pains and I see it but she acting like it's nothing. The last thing I need right now is something happening to either of them."

"Nothing's going to happen. I'll talk to her and see what I can do."

"Thanks man, I appreciate it."

"Hey, you know I got y'all."

"Yeah." I nodded.

"He's ready for his sister by the way."

"Oh really?" I chuckled.

"Yup. That boy been talking bout it any chance he gets."

"That's good. We've been worried about how he'd respond to the change. We've had conversations with him, letting him know that now the attention will be shared."

"And he understands, trust me." He laughed as we put our attention on Aug.

Chrysta

"So you been out here playing Kelly Roland?"

Looking over my shoulder, seeing Kevin enter the kitchen, I dried my hands before greeting him with a hug.

"Ouu." I let out as I felt her kick up a storm.

"You good?" He pulled back.

Taking his hand, I placed it on my belly for him to feel for himself. Laughing, he began speaking to her and the way she responded almost made me cry.

"That's exactly how she is with both Aug's."

"Word?"

"Yes so you know what that mean?"

"I got you like I got your brother." He then said to her. "But how have you been?"

"Good." I exhaled.

"Want to try that again?"

"I'm good Kevin."

"I don't believe you and I'm worried bout you, your son is worried about you and August is worried too."

"Aug is always worried about me." I let out a chuckle.

"Because he loves you, we all do and I'm sure he's seeing that tiredness in your face like I am."

"He may have mentioned it." I turned and went back to what I was doing.

"Only because I gotta get to the airport, I'm not going to rinse out your ears with talk."

"Thank God." I said dramatically.

"But I will say this. Drop the 'I can handle myself by myself, I'm a strong woman, nothing is wrong' attitude and talk to your husband. Because trust me when I tell you, he's just as shaken up about everything that went down, as you are."