I feel so relieved, Andy isn't in danger whenever he's with Larry. I went back to the spot Andy and I were in, playing Space Invaders and continued on playing. I just hope at least dada will allow this sleepover to go on with Larry. Larry means so much to Andy, I can sense that they love each other too. I may be imagining it but hey, at least it's acceptable here. Andy soon hung up his call with Larry and continued playing Space Invaders with me. "So, did you talk to uncle Bono?" Andy asked. "Yeah, I had to get him to convince John that you're not in danger when it comes to Larry," I told him. Andy gave me his small smile which is very cute if you ask me. I'm glad I got him as a big, no, little brother.

John's POV

I was finishing up the dishes when my phone started ringing. I dried my hands and then picked it up, it was Bono. "Hi John, may I talk to you?" Bono asked. "Of course, what is it, Bono?" I asked. "Well, I know you are worried about Larry sleeping over at your house while Andy has cancer but I wanna tell you that you're not in any danger," Bono said. "What do you mean? Larry has cystic fibrosis and Andy has cancer, they're weak and they can get sick easily," I asked, still worried because both of our sons are terminally ill and if they get each other's bugs, it would be deadly. "There's nothing to be worried about, the bacteria Larry has isn't too severe and it won't be able to reach Andy's lungs, in fact being too overprotective wouldn't help," Bono said.

"How do you know that?" I asked. "I was overprotective towards Larry before, because he gets sick way too easily thanks to cystic fibrosis, but all I get is him crying and wanting to see the world," Bono said. "That's what I've been getting from Andy ever since he got respiratory failure," I said, recalling the most painful memories. I recalled trying to get Andy to do his treatments just a week after he was released from the hospital. But Andy was so stubborn because he wanted to go out instead of being stuck at home being a sick boy. Andy wouldn't talk to me for days after that. "But you need to know that Andy doesn't have much time left and just refraining him from having fun would turn his life into a ticking time bomb. He wouldn't have much time to be a kid again," Bono said.

"I'm just worried about Larry," I said before Bono cut me off. "Look, let Andy and Larry be together, they had no problems and were fine even though they sat next to each other in Nik's class. In fact, they were meant for each other, they want to be together until they die so you need to let them," Bono said, which formed a knot in my stomach. I didn't know Andy started falling in love with Larry. But they're only kids, they're too young to fall in love. But I guess I should accept that fact and just let them be because Andy is 13 and no longer a kid anymore. "You mean, they're in love?" I asked. "I'm not sure, but Larry has always been talking to Andy on the phone, he always talks to me and Edge about him, I'm pretty sure Andy feels the same way too," Bono said.

"Wait really?" I asked. "I'm positive, also, you need to let your kids have fun without any interruptions, this sleepover would mean so much to them as long as you let them," Bono said. "Okay," I said before I hung up. It is official, I'm letting Larry sleep over at our house.

Andy's POV

It is soon sunset and Nicky and I were preparing the living room for the sleepover when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and all our friends were here. "Nicky, everyone's here," I yelled out before Larry ran up to me and hugged me. "Can't believe we persuaded your dad to let me sleep over," Larry excitedly said. "Yeah, but as long as you brought your medical stuff," I said. "I actually did," Larry said. "Good," I said, letting Larry in. "What's Larry's deal with you?" Dave asked. "He's lovely, that's his deal with me," I said, slightly blushing. "Uhhh okay then," Dave said. "You gotta make your move, man," Mart said. "Same for you, I think you like my brother," I teasingly said. We soon settled down and tried to think of what we should do before it's completely dark.