Older sisters words

"Do I know you?" he said looking at me

I looked back t him thinking, he did seem a bit familiar. but I decide to shake off this familiar feeling and speak "i don't think so..but you do seem oddly familiar" I said giving him another smile, he nodded as he began to shake my hand, I shook his hand back.

"hm I feel the same way, say why don't we become friends hm?" he said with a closed eyed smile, i felt my face become red as I nodded, I then realized why I was even there as I then bowed excusing myself. before I could fully run away he grabbed my sleeve of my uniform "wait! what is your name?" 

"Yumemi Tsukino!" I said as I pulled away now running to school feeling flustered at his action, I soon made it to my class 3-2 as my friend Shinji laughed seeing me in such a rush "hey what's got you running like that Yumi?" he said joking, i punched his arm a bit as he yelped another voice soon spoke up "as third years we should not act this way!" our class president Saiko said at us, we bowed at her a bit before the bell rang.

I look out the window thinking about the handsome man as i soon saw my sister usagi running into the school, I giggled thinking how I was a first year.

the day was long as me and Shinji walked out of school we talked for while until I heard Usagi crying again "Wha! mom let me in already! I'll get a better grade!!!" me and Shinji peaked around the corner for a while until he hatted my head leaving

 I walk to Usagi as I rub her back "WAH SISTER HELP ME!!!" she said clinging onto me, I smiled at her patting her head "hey, how about next time, when you get a good grade, I'll treat you to somthing kay? now lets go inside." 

I said opening the door, as I did she rushed inside and up the stairs,

I giggled at her as I greeted mom as she spoke "I heard you guys got your tests back! what's you get yumemi?" she asked me, I smiled handing her my paper with a 100% on it, she hugged me praising me, our younger brother passed us saying at least his older sister wasn't a joke, I run after him to scold him, but he was gone.

I then began to help mother with dinner as the night approached, unknowingly a black cat seemed to be watching my every move.