Chapter 15

September 1st, 1974

September 1st, 1974.
Black Manor.

"Go to him, as me. Please." A voice requested quietly.

"Why?" Asked another.

"Because..."

"Because why Andy? Why should I go there?" The another voice replied, irritably.

"Just because. Now do as I say." The first voice, Andy, returned equally annoyed.

The latter folded her arms across her chest childishly. She shook her head stubbornly, making her fringe bangs flying in the air.

"Mother asked you to go. Besides I don't understand why are you so per-um. .persistent to send me to your. .umm. .fiancé's home? Are you scared of him that you are sending me?" She asked, widening her stunning black eyes as though she had just revealed a secret. "Or. . . Hmm. . . maybe you are too shy. Oh Andromeda! Do you want me to come with you? I'll inform mum abo-" she was abruptly cut off by Andromeda, who yanked her by shoulder, pulling her towards the dresser.

"You will not go out of this room. Not until you are me." Andromeda hissed. Panicking she moved to open the side drawer. She took out a phial, containing muddy sort of substance.

"What?" She asked incredulously. "How can I be you? How in Merlin's name is that even possible?" She asked disbelievingly.

Andromeda's lips curled into a smirk before she answered, " Magic can do anything Merope. Many things. Magic can do it." She whispered.

The eight-year-old frurrowed her brows together in confusion.

"What is that? What potion is that?" She asked indicating to the phial. If that's even possible, Andromeda's smirk widened. Her hazel eyes glinted madly. She, however, did not consider replying as she twisted the cork of the phial, opening it a moment later.

"Andromeda-what-"

<><><><><><>

She opened her eyes in a jerking manner before her stunning black pupil narrowed at the grey ceiling of her master bedroom.

Her mind swirled with series of queries. Nothing she knew answers to. Because nothing made sense. Whether it was a dream or a vision, she can't be accurate about it.

It's been two years. Two years since Andromeda left. Two years since she betrayed the family she was born to. Two years since she brought dishonour to more than one Noble Households. One of them her own, the Black family and the Yaxley's, singly.

Thinking about her brings a sense of disdain within Merope. From willingly passing her agreement to be wed into another household to carrying a child out of wedlock, nevertheless carrying that of a mudblood's. Just how desparate was her blood traitor sister. That Merope knew not. Not that it matters anymore. Traitors like her are not worthy of a thought.