His left arm rested upon the map, analysing it, while the right one held and occassionally caressed out of fatherly affection, an endearing boy, not older than 3 or 4 years, clad just in a white Paridhana, Yañjōpavita clear against his sunkissed skin. The boy's eyes were a deep brown, inherited from his mother, while his skin tone, akin to his father's. He gazed curiously at the large map, listening to the person who stood opposite to him, explaining something that he could not decipher at that time, making him yawn occassionally. The man opposite to him was a samalaingika, bearing an aura of intimidation. He wore Thātankas to differentiate himself from other men. His skin boasted of a glowing honey toned complexion, richly blessed with battle scars that he proudly wore as his jewellery. His mannerisms spoke that he was subordinate to the king, the battle scars possibly conveyed that he was a military commander. The Yañjōpavita covered his battle hardened, scar sprinkled chest, desired by many, irrespective of genders. His palms were covered in bagh nakhas or metallic tiger claws.

His palms and feet, alike his master, were also etched in Alaktaka. He obediently spoke to his master, his voice quite high pitched when compared to the heterosexual males. His Vox screamed humbleness, so did his bowed posture. He looked as if he were 17 years old, when he wasn't. He explained about the Chōlan navy to the king who sat opposite to him. The king listened carefully, and when his subordinate was done, he prepared to speak.

"Hmmm, Dandanāyaka, you please me enough with these words of yours. How'd you suggest that we conquer their naval fleets?" The king, in his richly deep vox, asked his general who stood dumbfounded at the question.
"Rāja, what do you mean?" The general questioned as he was dumbfounded at his master's audacity that he dared to even think of attacking the mighty Chōlās.
The king sighed, the prince engulfed in his arms looked up at him to know what he was about to say. Eventually, he spoke ;
"You see, my general, the Chōlās have snatched what has always been ours. Instead of just simply lay back and rule the land that was theirs, they were greedy enough to covet the lands of others! We, the Chālukyas, who peacefully ruled what was ours, were forced into a war, which we failed! We failed! Those rogues had the insolence to even announce us as subordinates! We, the Chālukyas, who ruled graciously upon this soil have now reduced to mere subordinates, powerless subordinates under that reckless Meghavarnan! Tell me, my general, how fair is this?" The Chālukyan ruler exclaimed maliciously, the years of latent fury finally voicing itself. The little prince was now beyond shocked and frightened at his father's outburst. The obedient general stood wide-eyed, electrified at his master's sudden gust. He fumbled at his words, not sure what to utter now. Yet, he managed to come out of his trance and let his master know his thoughts. He took a deep breath and spoke out, "Forgive me for my impudence, my king, but as far as I'm concerned, didn't we conquer other lands as well? Mahārājah, didn't your ancestor, Pulakēshin, conquer the entire Deccan?" His head bowed as he spoke, his voice dripping with modesty. But, the meekness that he offered never consoled the hot headed king. Instead, it acted as fuel upon his raging anger.

"HOW DARE YOU EVEN SAY ANYTHING DISGRACEFUL ABOUT MY GLORIOUS ANCESTORS?! THEY MADE EVERYTHING DANCE IN PROSPERITY! BUT THE CHŌLĀS?! THEY BRING UPON DESTRUCTION AND VIOLENCE EVERYWHERE THEY GO! THEY HAVE EVEN DARED TO CAPTURE OUR MOTHER KĀVERI!! MOTHER KĀVERI IS OURS, NOT THEIRS!!”

The king's eyes shone red with anger as he inhaled deeply, as an attempt to calm himself down. His palm was enclosed in a fist, the grip he had on his boy tightened. The little prince, who had never seen this side of his father in his short span of life, was almost in the verge of tears. Before the king could continue, the Dwārapālaka announced the arrival of someone extremely important.

"THE MOST COMPASSIONATE, THE VĀKJĀLAPRIYĀ, THE MOTHER TO US ALL, THE WOMAN FROM THE SEA FARING KALINGA, THE QUEEN OF THE CHĀLUKYAS, PATTAMAHISHI RIDDHIMATI ARRIVES!"