4. Traitors

Minji's POV

It had been 3 days since THE incident. Not only had I avoided Yeonjun, but Beomgyu as well. What if he asked me to meet up again or yeonjun popped out of nowhere?? I shouldn't have spoke up, I should've let things be as they were...

Yeonjun and I sat in two different corners of the class so it made things easier but Beomgyu sat there, right beside me.

It was break and I was sitting in the corner staring out of the window while Lia was reading a book and Karina was looking at her phone.

A tap on my shoulder pulled me out of my daydreams.

"Let's talk" Jungsu said while smirking and putting his hands in his pockets.

Why are boys putting their hands in their pockets so often?! Have they realised that it makes them look good?!😭

"About?" I said, totally forgetting everything because of the sudden appearance.

"You know what. I'll be waiting outside" he said as he left the room, leaving me with two girls who were staring into my soul. I just followed him, trying not to look back at the two girls...

I really need to give a long explanation now, don't I?

"So...?" I said as we reached out of the room and he turned towards me.

"You don't just suddenly ghost people! One day we all were enjoying and the next you just ignore all of us!" He exclaimed causing me to feel more guilty for I don't know what...

"I am not avoiding anybody" I lied but he was obviously not buying my pathetic excuse of a lie.

"Yeah sure" he said while rolling his eyes.
"You like Beomgyu, don't you?" he added shortly after earning no response from me.

"WHAT?! NOOO!! That day, it just happened out of instinct!" I protested.

What if Yeonjun had taken it the same way as Jungsu had taken??!!

"That clears my doubts! You like Yeonjun" he said while walking away with a satisfied smirk while my eyes widen.

"Wha- No! Why- Why would you even- what?!" I stuttered, totally not making any sense.

How did he know?!! Its fine! Just deny and ignore. You'll do it!

Deny! Deny! DENY!

"You are the one leaving those notes, aren't you?" He said while turning back towards me and looking me in the eye whereas I tried to look anywhere but in his.

"I don't write poems so no!" I said while mustering up confidence, for it to only be crumbled back down after I realised what I had said, more like confessed.

He just deepened his smirk and didn't bother saying anything while he walked back inside the class.

"Please don't tell anyone" I plead while holding his arm, preventing him to enter the classroom. The last thing I wanted Yeonjun to know was that those notes were mine! I legit write them in a different handwriting for a reason!

"What do I get?" Ughhhhh!!!

"What do you want?" I can't believe this!!!

"Well, grant me 3 wishes whenever I ask them" No way he was gonna be that easy but I'll try.

"Okay?" Still not buying it.

"Wait, wouldn't that be too easy?" He laughed as I waited for the real deal.

"You agree to whatever I say, whenever I say" he said as if it were the easiest and simplest thing to do.

"Fine! Ughh! I can't believe it! You better keep your word otherwise I will shove a stick up your ass!" I said as I walked inside the classroom.

Lia and Karina couldn't ask me anything as the class started but I knew I have some explanation to do...

~Time skip~

It was the end of the day and as I expected, Lia and Karina stood there cross armed while staring at me.

"Wanna go out? Treat's on me!" I said trying to change the topic. Keyword: Trying

And I found myself out of the school after briefly explaining what happened... Well except the Jungsu thing that happened in the morning, I told that he just wanted to tease me with Gyu. I even skipped the part where Yeonjun dropped me to my house...

"So do you?" Lia asked after I completed the whole story.

"Do I what?"

"Do you like Beomgyu?"

They didn't need to know about my notes or crush on Yeonjun, right? Maybe I'll tell about the crush thing...

"No.... I like ʸᵉᵒⁿʲᵘⁿ"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" they both said- I mean screamed, in union.

"AND YOU NEVER BOTHERED TELLING US?!"

"DO YOU TWO TALK??"

"DO YOU THINK HE LIKES YOU??"

"YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU ARE GOING TO TALK TO HIM TOMORROW! BE FRIENDS"

"ARE YOU SURE YOU LIKE HIM?"

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!"

They both were practically screaming in my faces while I had a tired face.

"No, we are not going to do anything, okay! Let's just go home for now" I said, exhausted by school.

We were parting ways when, "Minjiiiiiiii~" a hopping Jungsu made his way towards us with a teasing smile on his face.

SHIT!

"What?!" Now that came off a bit annoyed and harsh...
"Ouch! But weren't we gonna hang out after school?" Fucking bitch.

"Really?"
Yeah, He definitely wanted me to stop ignoring them..
"Yeahh, well umm bye?" I told to my besties while my eyes were pleading them to not let me go.

"Bye?" Karina replied with a confused face.
"Catch up tomorrow!" Lia faked her enthusiasm as she dragged Karina away, leaving me alone and hopeless.

Fuck! Traitors!

"So! I was wondering... Can I read these poems of yours?" Jungsu teased as we started walking to God knows where.
"NO!"
"But I can help you, you know?"
"Fuck off!" I sweared while pushing him lightly to the side causing him to chuckle.

"By the way, where are we going?"
"Meeting Beomgyu and YEONJUN ofcourse!" He said as he put his arm around my shoulder while walking.

Oh no....

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

...no words

~Yoo❤️