Butterfly

She was pure from everything negative. The key word is,"was".

When she was just a girl. . . she had learned butterflies have to go into a cocoon before becoming a butterfly. Then she discovered the true feeling if sorrow. Her dad attempted to commit suicide. He had lost his mind, and afterwards he made a promise to his princess. The promise was he would never do it again.

However, it wasn't him he had to worry about anymore. The countless and restless nights went to wondering if she would see her mom through her blue berry eyes.

She had grew circles under her eyes from staying up all night banging one the door, "Mom. Please." Helpless. All she can hear is the sink running, sobbing, and the bottle beening tossed. She repeative whimpered, "Please. I love you. Come out. Please." Sometimes it worked and other times the abulance took her.

Waiting, she could feel the dissolved pills that had sat at the bottom of her mom's stomach. Her mom last attempt was when the kitchen knife touched skin. That nice vertical pink scar across her left arm. The scar stared at her, so she stared back. She had helped her mom make peace with herself, and in life.

It had clicked to her. She was trapped in her own cocoon. One day she'll be worry-free again, so she can become a butterfly.