''Can't we play something else? It's not fair if half of us don't even understand the game!'' Steve whines again.

''It's just you and the Deity's over there, Cap.'' Tony grins, making Rogers roll his eyes.

''It's not fair, anything else and I would crush you!'' The Captain pleads again, making everyone softly chuckle.

''You suck at games. You'd lose in the first minute!'' Stark scoffs in disbelief.

''I was genetically engineered to win, Stark. I'm sure I'll be fine.'' Steve sternly replies, making everyone whistle and drop some oohs and aahs in amusement.

Tony simply glares at him, rolling his eyes but failing to hide the slight amusement in his gaze.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

''So, what do you wanna do?'' Steve asks with a grin, standing opposite of Freya in the training room

''What are you able to do?'' Freya banters back, wearing the same cocky grin.

''Oh, that's how it is?'' Rogers scoffs with a chuckle. ''Oh, that's how it is.'' The Goddess says, slightly imitating his deep voice and Brooklyn accent.

''Wanna spar?''

''You're on.''

''No powers!'' Steve whines. ''Of course. When do you plan on getting drained of the Super Soldier Serum?'' Freya asks with a grin, making the Captain throw his head back in a laugh.

''But you're a Goddess. You're abilities are way stronger than mine, and you know it.''

Then Freya pounces. She aims a punch to Steve's stomach, but he just manages to block it, even if he is taken by surprise. He stumbles backwards as the Goddess carriers on, aiming kicks at his chest and midriff.

"Oh, okay then! You're just gonna beat me up, is that how it is?" Steve shouts over the sound of Freya's hands meeting his fist.

She laughs and then sweeps her foot around and knocks Steve's legs out from under him. He falls onto the ground and Freya pins him down with a foot, hands on her hips.

"Sounds like a plan, hero."

Steve struggles against The Goddess' foot and she lets him up, both of them squaring up against each other again.

"So I won round one, right? That seemed like a victory to me." Freya grins.

"Oh, in your dreams, doll." Steve growls back, before diving at her in attack again.

He starts by wrapping two arms around Freya's waist, then lifts her up over his shoulder, but she spins there, wrapping her thighs around his neck in Natasha's signature move. She holds his head tight there between her thighs while Steve stumbles around underneath, trying to throw Freya from his shoulders. He reaches up and manages to grab a shoulder, pulling it forwards until his other hand meets her other shoulder, and then he slings her over his head and onto the ground with a smack, holding her there.
Freya seems unfazed by the impact, still struggling to get up from under him, but he straddles her to pin down her hips, and she is lost.