"I- I forgot. Sorry." He turned back to the door trying to get it open.

"Your brother told me you liked me." She strolled over and put her hands on his hand turning him away from the door. "I like you too."

Before he could register what was happening, she grabbed his collar and kissed him at the same time Hermione walked in. He pulled Liza away from him and looked in her eyes. Eyes full of tears, full of hurt as she yelled at him and disappeared. He wanted to follow her, but Liza took his hand.

"Stay here. She's not worth it." He pulled his hand free and ran out of the restroom. Looking around the bar he couldn't spot her, so he ran outside. Still no sign of her. He walked back in the bar, fuming and made his way to George.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING'?" He yelled so loud everyone came back to the booth. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID?"

George looked in horror at Fred. Fred never yelled at him like that.

"I-I-I thought you liked her?" George said quietly afraid of another outburst, not used to his anger directed towards him.

"Couldn't you just let me handle it? Since when do I need help with women?"

"I'm sorry, you looked so out of it last week, I thought I could help you."

"Don't need it, thanks!" As he turned and walked out. Everyone looked in shock as Fred made his way to the door.

"What happened?" Harry broke the silence.

"Your brother is what." Angelina said still looking at the door Fred disappeared through. George told the group what happened.

"But doesn't it mean he likes someone else?" Ginny asked. Everyone looked up at Ginny in surprise. No one thought about that. After a couple of silent minutes as they all looked at the door and sipping their drinks Ginny spoke again.

"Guys? Where is Hermione?"

Fred apparated home and tried to floo over to Hermione's flat, but couldn't get in. He tried to apparate to her flat, also not a success. He then apparated in the hallway of her building and walked to her door. He tried to listen if he heard her but couldn't hear anything, he knocked on her door.

"Hermione are you there?" No answer.

He tried for 20 minutes but didn't get any response. He put his back against the door and slid to the floor. He felt something poking him in his pocket, his phone. He tried calling her, straight to voicemail. He groaned and dropped his head on his arms.

Inside the flat Hermione didn't hear a thing. She put a Muffliato charm around her flat and turned off her phone. She fell asleep crying. Tears still dripping down on the couch. Early the next day she wrote a letter and sent her owl Apollo away. An hour later she got her answer as Apollo flew in. She reached for the letter and opened it quick.

Good morning, Hermione,

If you are sure, we can leave at 11 o'clock.
I will drop by at 10.55 with the portkey and we can go together.

Make sure you bring your essentials.

See you soon.

Love, Charlie

She dropped the letter on the kitchen table and hurried off to the bedroom and started to pack. As she finished packing, she gave her owl the address and some treats as he flew off to Romania. She cleaned up her flat and at 10.50, she opened up her floo.