Emile Smith Rowe

18. Staying at his for the first time 

You were finally staying over at Emile's house after much persuasion. Emile wanted this to happen ages ago, but you never felt ready until now.

After packing a small bag, you jumped in the car and headed over to Emile's with butterflies bubbling up inside your stomach as you got closer to his.

"Hey" you smiled as you were just above to knock on the door. "Jeez Em, you were quick" you laughed as you could see the redness appear in his cheeks.

"Welcome to my home" Emile exclaimed as he took your bag.

"You didn't bring much did you?" he shrugged as he placed the bag down.

"I guess I didn't need much sorry" you shrugged as he raised his eyebrows looking firmly at you.

"Are you okay? If you don't want to stay here you don't have too?" he hesitated as you shook your head straight away.

"No I want to stay here, I am just nervous that's all. It's silly" you replied.

"It is never silly babe, you are allowed to have these feelings. What's up?" he asked as he pulled you to sit on the sofa.

"I haven't stayed here before and guess it just makes me a little anxious. I know I will be okay, your house is lovely and I have been here so many times. So it is again me being an idiot" you laughed as Emile squeezed your hand gently.

"You aren't an idiot, I get it. Shall we put your bag upstairs? I have made some room in a drawer for you and my wardrobe" Emile smiled as you nodded in agreement as you followed behind him upstairs.

"Aww you really did move stuff for me" you nervously laughed as you pulled your clothes out of your bag.

"Yes of course I did" a small smile appeared on his face as his eyes crinkled.

"You are so cute, I'm lucky to have a cutie like you" you pinched his cheeks gently.

"You are, don't like to brag" he winked cheekily.