Night 4

Thursday, 5PM

"Fuck, he slaps hard..." Jesse hissed to himself as he held an ice pack on his buttcheek, which was aching and had a slight purple bruise on the skin.

The gray rabbit put down the banana bread slice he was eating, when he heard his phone ring.

"Hello?" He greeted politely, after quickly swallowing his food.

"Good day, Jesse. I just wanted to apologize for 39's outrageous behaviour. He admitted to breaking the camera monitor due to his own personal reasons and will be punished for it accordingly." his boss talked on the phone.

"Punished? How?" Jesse tapped his foot on his kitchen floor tile nervously.

The employer sighed. "Night cleaning duty. The team considered firing him, but in the end, we decided to give him one last chance."

Jesse felt a little pang in his chest due to the guilt. Damn, he didn't blame me for it? And actually didn't tattle on me, cause I fell asleep on worktime?

"Oh, one last thing, the new camera panel is gonna be delivered on Friday night, so you don't have to come to work tonight."

"I don't?" Jesse asked for confirmation.

"Nope. It's pretty much useless without the cameras and much more dangerous. Have a free day at home. Bye!"

"Huh." Jesse put down the phone after the boss hung up.

-

Night 4, 12AM

"Bloody douche canoe. Making me clean the whole damn place at night while the pretty bunny gets to sit at home. Fuckin' hell, I hate life." 39 ranted to himself as he mopped the Dining Room floor, his ears twitching in rage.

"Did you just call the gray rabbit 'pretty'?" Plushy tilted his head in curiosity.

"So what? I can both hate someone and think they're pretty." 39 tried to save himself from judgement.

"You almost cuddle someone you hate in their sleep?" Plushy questioned him further.

"Oi, shut the hell up, I just- I just- His headfloof was just very soft and touching it felt nice, that's all! Stop implying something that's not true!"

"Oh yeah?" Plushy smirked at him deviously. "I saw your browsing history."

39 gasped, dropping the mop on the floor. "No."

Plushy burst out laughing as he started naming some of the searches. "Horny gray bunnies? Gray and green male rabbits kissing? Shorty gay bunny in heat?"

Both the plush and the cyan rabbit turned their heads, when the Studio door unlocked and a certain speckled bunny appeared in the doorway, in a pair of shorts and an oversized shirt with a bear on it. "Hey, guys." He waved shyly.

"Oh, hey, we were just talking about how-" before Plushy could say anything else, 39 gripped him on the snoot to shut him up.

Jesse watched in confusion as the tall, frustrated rabbit carried the plush to the nearest window, opened it, tossed his little buddy outside and closed it.

Plushy tried to bang on the glass to be let back in and screamed something, but nothing could be heard from the outside.

39 gave him the middle paw bean and then walked up to the gray bunny. "Sup. Ignore what just happened. How's it garn?"

"It's going okay for me." Jesse answered, his paw beans fiddling with a bag he was holding. "How's cleaning going?"

"It's alright. It's just that Plushy was being an especially annoying cunt just now." 39 told him, running his paw across his headfloof. "Why'd you come here, by the way? The Boss didn't tell you it wasn't necessary for you tonight?"