"But how are we going to escape from here?" Jisoo became tensed.

"I have a plan." Yura smirked.

♔♔♔

General Namjoon and his Companion's path got blocked at the gate of Aquatic Inamorta by the powerful soldiers of Aquatic Inamorta. Wariness could be perceived on the soldiers faces as they took a fierce fighting stance against them-the intruders.

"Leave." A soldier who seemed like the leader of the warriors spoke calmly, skillfully hiding his agitation toward the dark-cloaked person who was exuding a dangerous aura. "You are trespassing. Leave immediately."

General Kim Namjoon from Inferno Inamorta, Spoke in his deep- low voice. It was filled with provocation. "And if we don't want to?"

"This is your second warning. Leave immediately or you will be punished."

The leader of the squadron blocking the path was cautious of General Namjoon, but from time to time, he would steal a wary glance at his companion who was hidden under the deep-blood colored cloak.

"This is your last warning-"

"Oh?" Namjoon's tone was condescending as he moved his fingers upwards."You want to fight?"

He made a small yet powerful flaming ball and without delay, the fire flew and aimed at one of the soldiers, turning him into ash.

The leader dropped his weapon and prostrated in fear, his head touching the ground as he apologized.

"Please forgive us, Lord Namjoon" The leader bowed intensely multiple times, his head strongly slamming on the ground. "We didn't know! Please, have mercy!"

Hearing the name "Lord Namjoon," every soldier present dropped their weapons and followed the squadron leader. They prostrated with dread.

Who wouldn't know the General Kim Namjoon? Who wouldn't fear him?

He was the most powerful general of Inferno Inamorta. The soldiers knew that they can't fight with him. Their power would be of no use to protect them from the ruthless person in front of them. No one wanted to offend the General. No one!

"I'm here for the king." Namjoon spoke.

The leader immediately moved to the side to show the unhindered path and give way to the General and his companion. Only General Namjoon could see the king without proper audience appointment.

The soldiers couldn't help sneaking glances on Namjoon's companion when the General gave way to them and let them take the front as if he was a loyal subordinate.

A soldier immediately went to inform the king about General Namjoon and his companion.

Upon receiving the information, the most skilled soldiers of Aquatic Inamorta were summoned back to the castle and were ordered to be on guard. The royals were also notified, and they immediately left their chamber to go to the king's side.

In less than an hour, the water kingdom was ready to receive their most hated being in Aquatic Inamorta, General Kim Namjoon.

"Hmm. They've prepared," Namjoon lowly commented when they finally reached the center of the water Kingdom where the elegant and exquisite castle of Aquatic Inamorta was located.

"It's good to see you again, General Namjoon and his companion," said the official in a calm and pleasant manner. "Please, follow me. The king has been waiting."