" xiao's birthday. " | ten

Zacznij od początku

I reach into my bag, grabbing my wallet. Soon, I start to walk into the plaza, which was nearby since the school was pretty close to it. I could go to Walmart to buy some stuff.

As I entered the plaza, it was loud. Mostly because there were a lineup to some store, strange..

From afar, I could see Walmart from a distance. Suddenly, I start running. People took a glace at me, before they continued on with their day. Finally, I was at the entrance. As I walked inside, I was greeted by the cold atmosphere, which was pretty nice.

I soon head off to the toys section, I was gonna get Xiao a cat plushie, and some Almond Tofu. I looked around a bit, children taking a look at me, and smiling. I smiled at them too, while waving. They were sort of adorable, honestly.

Soon, I find a bunch of plushies lined up on many shelves. I took a good look, trying to find a cat one. Soon, I find some. There were two, one of them was a black cat, and the other was a white cat. Honestly, I decided to get both, as I just couldn't chose.

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

╚══════════════╝

They were adorable! Perfect for him!

Soon, I head to the party section, it was a little far, though I pushed through it anyways!

Once I arrived, the shelves were decorated with cards, many of them. I'm just gonna get a box, and some ribbon, though I'm not sure if it's here. I look around a bit, soon finding some gift boxes on my right. I quickly pick one out, it was large enough to fit both plushies.

I think the ribbon is in the crafting section, it's right next to the party section and book section, so that's nice.

As I arrived, there were so much ribbon! I decided to get a white lace one, as it would sort of match with the box. Now, I need ingredients for some Almond Tofu, I think I have most of them, I'm just missing some milk.

Quickly, I walk over to the freezers, storing everything safely inside the gift box. Once I arrived, I search the freezers for the milk. Finally, I spot it. Quickly swinging open the refrigerator door, I grab a carton of milk, and close it shut. Now, I have everything I need.

I'd soon begin walking over to checkout, crowds of people squishing in beside me. Today, it was pretty crowded, I mean.. it's Monday.

As I finally get in line for a checkout, i notice some chocolate, and candy right beside me. Quickly, i grab my favorite chocolate / candy, also storing it inside the box.