No more Private Rooms

I hopped in the back of the military truck and sat in the way back

I hopped in the back of the military truck and sat in the way back. I was upset that I wasn't able to say goodbye to my comrades they immediately had to into training for another mission in Russia.

"You know where to take her right?"
"Yes sir."
"Alright get going."

The driver got in and started the truck and drove off I looked out of the bulletproof window I saw my sergeant and lieutenant standing with their arms crossed and stern looks on their faces I sighed in disappointment I didn't want to leave my team so bad but I had no choice.

This sucks.

The truck stops and the driver rolls down their window and talks to someone when suddenly a gate opens and we enter I look out my window and saw that we have made it to the headquarters of task force 141.

Men and some women walk around in their tactical gear caring guns and crates, loud voices and truck sounds could be heard.

The back of the truck doors open and bright sunlight shines through the truck hurting my eyes.

"Welcome Sniper." -Price

I hop out of the military truck and look at who welcomed me he was taller than me body language was very stern military cameo print pants and a kinda loose fitting short-sleeved gray shirt with those tan brown over worn military boots.

I cleared my throat and stood straight.

"Hello, Captain Price. Thank you for welcoming me." -Sniper

He nods and gestures for me to follow him we both made it to the place where I think the soldiers come to sleep.
I saw a lot of beds with white linen sheets some had stuff surrounding them.

"This is where you will be sleeping with the others I will show you your comrades after this please pick a bed that looks unused."

I nodded and looked around for an "unused" bed they all looked used except when I found one that looked spotless near the end of the room towards the wall I stood next to it and looked at Captain Price he nods and radioed to someone all of a sudden the person that drove me here brings me my bag that I had brought along with me in the truck that was full of my stuff.

I thanked them and they left I put my bag on the bed and looked at Captain Price and he gestures for me to follow him again.

"EVERYONE! Meet Sniper she has come from Taskforce 131. Make her feel welcomed." -Price.

Everyone in the room looks at me surveying me and taking me all in I stood next to Price looking at all of the boys there were no girls just me.

"Hello, I'm Soap. Sergeant Soap. It's nice to meet you, Sniper." -Soap

I nod and shake his hand.

"I'm Gaz PFC it's nice to meet you." -Gaz

"Ghost. Lieutenant Ghost." -Ghost

"Hello I'm Sniper PFC as Captain Price has told you I am from task force 131 I hope I can be of help to you all." -Sniper

They all nod at me and look at Captain Price he takes a quick deep breath and lets it out and gets to explaining.

"Sniper will be going with us on our next mission to Mexico you all know why we are going there but I will be retelling it for Sniper's sake. The next mission that you Sniper will be going on with us is the mission to Mexico where we will be partnering up with someone who has intell on someone important that important person is Hassan." -Price.

"Who is Hassan? And why is he Important?" -Sniper

"Hassan Zyani majored in Iran's Quds Force. He started a campaign in retaliation against the U.S with the help of a terroist group called "Al-qatala." Hassan is seeking revenge for the death of his Headman of his team."

"Terrorist...revenge...headman this is a lot is there more?" -Sniper

"Yes. It has come to find out Hassan has made a deal with Las Armas a group located in Las Almas as they were smuggling him into our country for his revenge." -Price

"So basically we are going to Mexico to stop this man from coming into our country and starting a war because of his late Headman death?" -Sniper

"Yes. You are needed in our group for a reason to help us capture this man." -Price

I nodded in understanding.

"Well alright we are going to Mexico tomorrow right?" -Sniper

"Yes. But for today you have training to do all of you have training so get to it and be ready for Tomorrow." -Price

Everyone nods and leaves the meeting room I asked Soap where training is being held and he showed me where.

I walked into the shooting range which had fake dummies and normal targets I walked over to where the guns and bombs and knives are being held and grabbed a sniper and walked over to a dummy.

I placed my sniper down on a flat surface and went and moved the dummy back far and went and laid down on the ground and got in position with my sniper one eye open and looking through the scope and red dot pointer and the closed one closed for focus then I centered the red dot on the dummy's head and placed my index finger on the sniper gun trigger and took a deep breath in and pulled the trigger the sniper bullet went flying straight to the dummy's head.

The dummy's head leaned back for a second and come back in place and the sniper bullet went straight through the dummy's head to the wall.

I smiled and let the deep breath I was holding out and relaxed my whole body.

I heard claps and I looked around and saw that everyone who was training was watching me I smiled and got off the floor.

"That was awesome! Good job Sniper! Now I see why they call you that your good with snipers!" -Soap

I nodded and thanked him.