“Fuck!” I slammed the phone shut and shoved into my pocket. I walked aimless down the halls. I could probably find her using my smell…but I’d have to transform. I can’t since I’m in school. I sighed.

“Please stop.” I heard a voice…her voice. I ran towards the sound. She sounded so weak. I stopped in front a closet.

“Shh its ok sweetheart. Go to sleep.” It was Desmond. I ripped the door off its hinges. And I saw her. On the floor in his arms, barely conscious. I growled loudly. How dare he TOUCH HER. I lunged for him.

“I wouldn’t if I were you.” He laid her on the floor and stood in front of her. I was shaking threatening to change.

“What’d you do to her?” I snarled. I looked at her on the floor. She wasn’t moving.

“Oh it’s nothing.” He smiled evilly. It was getting harder and harder to control myself. I lunged for him. Then he was gone. Disappeared right from under me.

“I’ll be back for her.” I heard him whisper. I whipped around. Where the hell is he?

Then I heard her whimper. I ran over to her and picked her up.

“Trina? Baby can you hear me?” I brushed her hair out of her face.

“DUDE? What happened?”

I growled and clutched Katrina to my chest.

“Hey it’s me Hayden.” I relaxed. He kneeled down next to us.

“What happened?” He asked.

“Desmond, he did something to her. She won’t wake up.” My voice cracked at the end.

“Is she breathing?”

I nodded. “We should get her to your Grandpa.”

Hayden agreed. We went out to my car and I laid her in the backseat. I stroked her cheek.

“I love you.” I whispered and kissed her cheek. If only she knew.

Katrina POV:

Romeo walked to his homeroom and eventually I found mine. The first thing I noticed was that Desmond is here…in this class. He smiled at me. I looked away. I sat in a seat that was far from him. He smirked and got up and sat next to me. I groaned.

“What’s wrong babe?”

“Stop calling me that!” I was getting annoyed with this guy.

He sighed. “Ok maybe we got off on the wrong foot. Can we start over?” He smiled sweetly. I couldn’t help but smile back. He looked so cute.

“Ok.” I smiled

“So what’s up with your boyfriend.” He asked.

I felt my face getting hot. “He’s not my boyfriend.” I knew he was talking about Romeo.

“He seemed pretty protective of you.”

“Well we’re pretty close.”

“I bet. Maybe we could be closer.” He said wagging his eyes brows. I laughed.

“In your dreams lover boy.”

“Kat?”

“Yeah?”

“What do you know about werewolves?” he asked, I looked at him all traces of playfulness was gone and he looked dead serious.

“Um…I know that they are mythic creatures and half human half wolf.”

“Well the second part’s right but they aren’t mythical.” My eyebrows pulled together. He was really starting to creep me out.

“Did you know Romeo is a werewolf? Along with his friend Hayden?”

“Um…”

“Do you know who you are Katrina? Do you know who your Father is? Where he is?”

he interrogated

“W-why are you asking me all these questions?” I whispered.

He leaned in closed to me.

“Because…they need you and your father needs you.” Desmond looked so scary at that moment he wasn’t making any sense. Werewolves? And how did he know about my father. I was so confused.

The bell rang. I got up and walked towards the door and I looked back at him. He was smiling

“How about I walk you to class.” I stared at him.

“Um…ok.” I gave him my schedule. We started walking he was silent we stopped in front of a door.

“Here we are.” He opened the door and I stepped inside.

“What is this?” I said alarmed. We were in a closet. I turned around he closed to door and stabbed me. I screamed and fell to the floor.

He picked me up and held me.

“It’s ok Kat. I need to take you to your Daddy.” I shook my head quickly. Trying to ignore the pain in my abdomen. I started to feel dizzy.

“Wa you doo too meeee.” I slurred everything started to move around.

“Shh sweetheart. Go to sleep.” I did exactly that. Then I saw him. I saw Romeo. He was running towards me. I was in a field and he ran so fast I could hardly see his legs. The he turned into a huge wolf. I screamed and lighting came out of the stormy sky and struck him.

“Romeo!” I felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest I went over to the wolf. He turned back human. Romeo was burned all over his chest. I was crying.

“Please don’t die.” I cried.

He stroked my cheek and smiled at me. “I love you.”

It seemed to come from the sky. His voice echoed those words all around me.

“Please don’t die.” I whimpered. His hand fell from my cheek and he was silent.

“No.” I whispered.

Then I woke up.