𝘛𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺

Ticking of a clock as the two make themselves at home in the office, a stren look right into there eyes.

"When will you two Laurn this isn't okay?" The principle said, "ur failing every  subject"

"It's boring?" Punz groned, "not our fault our minds don't foucas on boring shit"

"Lamuage" the principle said, "cussing isn't permitted on school grounds."

"Still." Punz sighed, "boring means I checkout and screw around with my best bud."

"Maybe you Teo should reconsider ur friendship. Ur terrible influences on echother" the principle sudjusted.

"I'm sorry? Did I just here you have a verbal seiser" sapnap puffed, "me and punz are bad influences on echother. We've been beaties for years. It's not us it's you're shitty ceicerlium"

"Mr.Halo. I'm just trying to problem slove. How to fix our outlining problems" Mr principle Said.

"Well back to ur crudy drawing bored, it ain't happing" punz scoffed.

"Alright I'm getting a tutor." He said calling for daisy.

Eyes widden, "that's a bad idea she obessed with u-"

"Yet my best student, so it's gonna work fine" the principle siad ingoring the interjection.

It took ages or it seemed, a ticking, intaspation - yet punz and sapnap looked at eachother. Nervous. Soon enough.

A nice looking girl, blond with brenat tips, and red tips on her wolf bangs, she had a body like a angel, her outfit complimented her cerves, a red jacket and a tight cheer costume.

Punz leaned to sapnap, "she looks good I won't lie but she ain't my type" 

Sapnap nodded understanding exactly  what punz was meaning.

He had infact rejected daisy many times before.

"Nick! You've really changed from scalor to zero" she giggled.

"Schools boring" sapnap groned, this girl was pyscho for him.

Daisy looked to punz, "you chnaged him didn't you luke"

"Into my little fa-" punz started.

"Ehnogh  mr.godrinch" the princple said.

Punz rolled his eyes. Yeah he and nick fucked  alot, and nick was his bottom. The school just didn't know sapnap was bi, and punz was pans.

"Soo- where shall we meet after school" daisy giggled as the princple left them to soiclzied, twirling her hair at the two.

The boys look at each other and back at the female, "cerently  not at either of ours"

Sapnap had this girl asked him out a few years back, and gotten rejected then stalked him and his family, til he moved and became close with this taller-then him top.

"Oki! Mine it is" daisy giggled.

"Sounds good" the two boys said, and mean who wouldn't when she's related to who they may have a small thing for her bother.

Daisy seemly bounce in hyperness - eager to have her longest crush and more recent more, senice sap said everything they do I as a duo.

"Quit doing ur Suttle flirting with us. It won't get u anywhere" punz glared at the girl.

"Lets get out of here" sapnap sudjusted wrapping his arm around punzs sholder.

Punz nodded and went walking out.

"..how could u reject me without knowing it" daisy  screamed in half- crocodile tears.

"Girls twirl there hair when they like you, context clues" punz called out as they left.

Daisy went running off to big bother
-
Oop