camp.

would just like to say, HI. i know it's been months since i've updated 😞. but i'm back with more stories and content. anyways enjoy!

__________________

My name is y/n, and i'm 19 turning twenty soon. My best friends mom is the owner of this big campsite about 25 miles from my town. We go every year. Haven't missed a day since we were 10.

Obviously as you could imagine we're WAY to old to be going to camps. BUT, we're js the right age to be camp.. COUNSELORS. I didn't wanna do this. But i saw the look in my besties eye.

"PLEASE DO IT WITH ME Y/N!!" she pleaded. "omg, ur being dramatic just because i told you i don't wanna be a counselor." i say. "BUT THIS IS FOR MY MOM, come on PLEASE!" she begged. "Fine. ONLY BECAUSE I LOVE YOUR MOM!" i said to her before walking away.

I really didn't wanna go. The fact that i'd have to actually be doing stuff over summer was kinda killing my motivation to just stay in and watch stranger things over the summer again. But i got everything packed up, and we set off to the campsite.

"you know my mom picked some other new counselors too." my best friend said, as we watched the road, her dad was driving.

"do we know the names of the counselors?" i ask. "no.. but, my mom told me there was four." She said. "FOUR?" i said very stunned by what she was saying. "yes, four new counselors. all around our age." she said.

When she said that, i was beyond baffled. Four new camp counselors.

"Vinnie, Jett, Olivia, and Jaden" Her dad says as we arrive at the camp. "Those are the names of the camp counselors. Have fun" He says as we hop out, get our bags and go to our cabins.

Me and my best friend know exactly which cabin is ours. We've been sharing a a cabin for YEARS.

"Hi guys! you must be y/n and y/b/n!!" This blonde girl says as she pops up outta no where.

"Yes hi, i'm y/n" I say. My best friend introduces herself and this girls tells us her name is Olivia Pontan.

"I know you guys are used to staying in cabin B30 but this year since we have more kids and more beds to put up, we've decided to ALL share one cabin since there's 6 of us in total. There will be three bunk beds in one cabin." Olivia explains.

"Okay but how many kids are we talking.." I asked. "This year we have, 300." Olivia said. "OMG ARE YOU OUT OF UR MIND! WE CANNOT CONTAIN THREE HUNDRED CHILDREN" I yell out.

Olivia looked at me with a "sorry" face. But i was so overwhelmed by the thought of having to keep eyes on 300 kids.

"Good thing there's like a billion cabins." My best friends says.

Usually we deal with 150 , 200. NEVER MORE! But this year...

"Sorry to interrupt you guys." One of the boys ask, he's cute, got black hair. "Vinnie just broke something and he wants to know if it's of value or if he can throw it away." The boy asks. "Oh also, I'm Jett. Nice to meet y'all" Jett says.

"Oh, yeah take us to him. We will let yk if he broke something serious." I say.

We get into the cabin, it's just a silly old photo that's been there for years.

"Your good." I say. "Oh thank god, thought i was gonna have to replace it." The blonde haired boy said.

He turns and looks at me.

"Hi i'm Vinnie." He said. "Hi i'm Y/n." I said

"Well this is great! Almost all the camp counselors in one room!!" Olivia said, "But like i was saying. We will be staying in cabin A5. there's three bunk beds in the cabin. Two of us will stay on each." Olivia said, giving us a big smile.

We all walked to cabin A5. We got in the cabin set down all of our bags and started deciding who we were gonna share a bunk with.

I wanted the bunk in the back. The last bunk. and i wanted the bottom bunk.

I started walking to the back bunk and placing my bags on my bunk bed.

I feel like swift air, it's a bag. Someone threw there bag on top of the bunk.

It was Vinnie.

"Oh hope you don't mind if we share a bunk. I like the isolation back here." Vinnie said. "No it's not problem." I say.

We all got settled in.

Jaden finally showed up.

He's sharing a bunk with Jett. Olivia is sharing a bunk with my best friend.

After vinnie got situated on his bunk he came down to talk to me.

"So what are some thing you like to do?" Vinnie asked. "I like to dance, and i like to be alone." I say, hoping to dear god he'd get the hint.

"Oh well, i'd say your lucky if you get your privacy in this big ass camp." He said laughing.

"Yea i know what you mean." I say. "Your cool. Thanks for talking to me y/n. Ill talk to you later." He said before hoping up and leaving.

Later in the day, everyone was gone doing something before the kids show up tmr. But i personally didn't like to go out and do what they were doing so i stayed in the cabin, took a shower and went to my bunk to read a book.

Vinnie comes in.

"Oh hey, i thought you would've been out there with the rest of them." Vinnie said before sitting at the edge of my bunk.

"I don't like doing the things they do. Id rather just relax until the kids get here because there a hand full." I say closing my book.

"I totally get that. I'm the same way." He said. He started to intrigue me.

"What is it that you want ?" I ask vinnie. "You have a cool vibe and i just actually like talking to you." He said.

The fact he barley knows me. Ha. Okay.

"You've had one conversation with me." I said. "i know but i just think your vibe is very good and strong." He said.

I rolled my eyes. He doesn't know the first thing ab me. He doesn't know anything.

"You seem chill Vin. But you don't know me, and i don't know you." I say. "So let's fix that. I'm vinnie hacker. i'm 20 and my birthday is july 14th. i do tiktok and im also a huge influencer on many different platforms. Your turn." He said.

I didn't know what he was getting at but i followed along.

"I'm y/n, im 19 turning 20 soon. my birthday is coming up. i love to read. i do some social media but not all of it. i love doing my makeup especially for my clients and friends." I say.

Vinnie looks at me like he's seen a unicorn. Like something he couldn't find but now he has.

"Your a extraordinary woman y/n." Vinnie says before getting up and getting on his bunk.

A smile spread across my face.

What is he doing to me.

It is currently 8:30 and we're all in the cabin now js relaxing for our big day tmr. I get up and go up to vinnies bunk and sat there.

"Oh hey." Vinnie said removing his air pods. "It just got like scary down there is all." I said getting under his blanket. "I'm sure it was." He moved a little bit so i had somewhere to lay my head.

I was currently laying next to the finest boy i've ever met in my entire life. Was this a dream? i hope not.

Vinnie than turned to face my face.

"You've got the most prettiest features." He said as he touched my lips and my cheeks with this thumb.

"Your not to bad yourself vin." I say. We were just inches apart. He kept looking at my lips like they were his next meal so i did something brave.

I kissed him.

He kissed me back. We just sat there , kissing. for who knows how long.

"After the summer ends, lemme take you on a real date somewhere." Vinnie said. "Sure why not." I said with a smile.