TWELVE. online relationship status

Start from the beginning

"Are you kidding?" He scoffed, "Wild horses couldn't drag me away."

"Good thing we're in the middle of the ocean." She joked, "Tomorrow on the sky deck at 8."

And that was actually so, so terrible for Zack as he already made plans for this big gaming tournament with Woody, Moseby, and Woody.

But he was going to make this work. He was going to be there to support his girlfriend and to be there for his teammates.

"So, you're first up, right?"

"No. Sadly." Raven sighed, "It's the haikus, then, the quatrains, then, the limericks. I'm somewhere in there."

"Oh, three of my favorite bands."

Raven only nodded, "Thanks for being here."

"You know that I am here for you." He smiled, "Gotta tinkle."

And with that he was gone and he was gone for 30 minutes.

He soon came rushing back and rested his hands against her chair.

"Where have you been? I'm next up."

"I'm sorry." He stammered, "There was this huge in the men's room that went all the way around the ship. Twice."

Raven squinted her eyes and stood up, "What's on your face?"

He had two dark green lines on his face and smiled, "Excitement!"

"And here to preform, Raven St. James."

"Ooh, you're up!" Zack smiled, pushing the girl towards the stage, "Now go up there and sing your heart out."

Raven only nodded and made her way towards the stage.

"That's my girlfriend." Zack smiled towards the crowd.

Raven stood on stage, grabbing ahold of the microphone, "Hello, I'm Raven and I was asked to sing tonight after some of these lovely poems that I have to sit here and listen to."

Zack's phone soon went off and he stood to his feet. He gestured to his stomach and ran off towards the bathroom.

And here performance was over and Zack had completely missed it.

And from what she had heard, he was in Aqua lounge.

"Hey, Raven." Zack paused in his place once stepped back, "Now would be a good time for a lot more camouflage."

"Would you like to tell me what's going on?" She asked.

"Isn't it obvious? Zack's a hero." Mr. Moseby smiled, "He just led us to supreme invaders status."

"Really?" Raven smiled.

"Mmhmm."

"Oh, that's so crazy because I was just thinking about changing my status too." She smiled, turning towards Zack, "To single. I asked you come watch something I was nervous to do. And you're here playing video games."

"Look, Raven, I really wanted to be there for you, but tonight's the championship. I'm the captain and the guys needed me."

"Why didn't you just tell me that? I would've asked Cassie come instead."

"Yeah. Zack, why didn't you just tell her?" Cody questioned, "What are you, scared of your girlfriend or something?"

"Some times I am. Thanks for bringing it up."

Raven pulled on Zack's, pulling towards a less crowded area.

"I'm not trying to pull you away from your friends. That is the last thing I want to do."

"Really?" He questioned; followed by the others asking the same thing.

"You're not trying to trick me by saying something you need to say but don't mean?"

"It's like when you're in a meaningful relationship every thing just clicks, doesn't it?" She joked, "There are times I will want you all to myself which is crazy to hear myself say, but if you just talk to me about what you have planned others, we'll figure out a schedule that works for the both of us."

"So what you're saying is you like me for me and I don't have to change?"

"Why would you have to change for me?" Raven asked, "That's so stupid."

But he did indeed have to change for her... at least not in that way.

As an act for lying he had to sit through the rest of the poetry slam which Raven was able to convince Cassie to attend and last minute read her 20 minute essay on why "Nail Polish is Pretty on Everyone".

And they didn't have to change their relationship status whatsoever... Zack was a pretty lucky guy that night.

 Zack was a pretty lucky guy that night

— lucy has something to say !!

i have nothing to say

bye :))))