Y/N: S-Shut up!!!

Jazmin: Will you just knock it off!!!

Loud stomps could be heard as Y/N panicked hearing them getting closer.

Jazmin: Just what the hell is going on in?

As soon as she opened the door to Y/N's room, she was utterly shocked to see Y/N on top of Reiko as the only thing he had on was a t-shirt. Reiko looked at Jazmin as she smiled.

Reiko: Good morning Jazmin.

Jazmin: Wh-Wh-What are you two doing!?!?!?! Shouting with her face bright red.

Reiko: Just some bonding~.

Y/N: WILL YOU SHUT UP, YA DAMN PERVERT!!!

Jazmin: Why the hell are you two nearly naked!?!?!

Y/N: It's because I found Reiko sleeping in my bed when I woke up!!! It's her fault!!!

Jazmin: Reiko!!!!

Reiko: Oh what's the big deal? Pouting at her. I'm sure you'd want to sleep with him in your underwear.

Jazmin: NO I DO NOT!!!!!

Reiko: Sure you do~. Smugingly. I know what you wrote in your diary~.

Jazmin: WH-WHAT?!?!?!

Reiko: I know all those thoughts you have~.

Y/N: Uhh, what? Is it something that I need to be concerned with?

Jazmin: NO, YOU DON'T!!!

Y/N: Jeez, it's too early for this shit. Now will you just get out of my room Reiko? I need to get dressed.

Just as he tried to get up, Reiko's eyes shined as a devilish smirk appeared. When he got to his feet, Reiko accidentally bumped him forward causing him to stumble forward and right toward Jazmin. Y/N tried to stop himself but could as he crashed into her causing her to fall over. Both of them fell onto the ground as Y/N's face landed between her legs with one hand groping her breast. Jazmin was beyond embarrassed while Y/N felt the same way as he quickly got off of her and scooted back.

Y/N: L-L-L-Look Jamzin I-I-I-I didn't mean to!!!

Reiko: Wow, such a bold move N/N~. Smirking at him. So naughty~.

Y/N: S-S-SHUT IT!!!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!

Reiko: I didn't do anything. Acting innocently.

Y/N: Why you lousy. Said gritting his teeth.

Jazmin slowly got up her hair covering her eyes.

Jazmin: Y/N.

Y/N tensed up as he slowly looked at Jazmin feeling rather nervous,

Y/N: U-Uhh, y-yes?

Her fist clenched tightly as a dark aura appeared around her causing him to panic. She lifted her head feeling utterly embarrassed and furious at him.

Jazmin: Y-Y-Y-You......PERVERT!!!!!!!

Y/N: W-W-W-Wait, it wasn't my fault, honest!!!

However, that was a little too late as Jazmin unleashed her wraith on Y/N shaking the whole house in the process. Y/N's screams could be heard all over as Kyoko giggled hearing while she was cooking in the kitchen as Jin was sitting at the table.