"Wow, you always hide here, huh?" I asked.

"Yep, this is the first time I bring a girl with me." Craig admitted.

I rest myself by lean to the wall. I hope that those girl stopped gossiping me, at least gossiping when I'm not around bruh. Even though I feel safe around Craig, there's still something bothering my mind.

"(Y/N), you okay?" Craig asked.

"Honestly, there's something bothering my mind." I admitted.

"Is it because of that gossip?" Craig asked.

"Yea. I'm relieve that I can tell my feelings and flip them off, but their gossip are make me overthinking." I remember one of them said that nothing make me really special. And they also said that Craig accepted me because of pity, that can be true because he is a nice person after all.

"What is it?" He asked.

I turned my head away from him. "Why do you love me?"

There's a long of silence after I said that. My anxiety almost grow but then I heard a laugh.

"Tell me yours first. Why do you love me?"

"I'm the one who asked you first!" I complained, turn my head to him spontaneously. Only to see he also lean his back to the wall, crossed his arms and look at me. Damn he really close to me right now.

"So you don't want to hear my answer?" Craig smirked. I already had a kiss with him but I'm not getting used to be this close with him. I'm a loser so I turned my head away from him and lose my cool.

"Fine...." I surrendered. The memories when we first met appears in my mind. "I guess I will tell you everything, include my first impression."

"Wow, go ahead."

"At first I thought you are a bad guy. I already told you this but, what I mean is you are a really bad guy that I should avoid. My old-self will never imagine we have a relationship like this." I admitted.

"Ouch."

I chuckled. "But I also told you that you're not that bad. Instead, you're a really nice guy. That's what makes me fall in love with you. It's because you treat me differently, you are gentle and dependable. And ... Good looking, uhh...."

I can hear Craig laughed. "When did you realize that you fall for me?"

"Before you came to my house. I even asked for Wendy's opinion about my feelings. Because I never feel this way before."

"That's (Y/N) I know."

"Your turn now." I said, can't wait to hear his answer.

"Alright. Maybe I explain my first impression of you too. At first, I only saw you as a victim of my pranks. Yknow, I have a habit to see people reaction. And yours are the one who makes me satisfied." Craig can't help but laugh as he start explained.

"How dare you!" I said angrily.

"But seriously. After the incident at the Tweeks Bros, maybe I want to see more of your reaction. And I'm lucky enough to found my jacket in your backyard. So I burn it. And the next day, you look pale as a ghost as you try your hard to avoid me." Craig continued as he still laugh.

"Man you're jerk!"

He stopped laughing and become serious. "After that, I think I shouldn't prank you even more. But when you took me to the amusement park, I see a lot o your expression and somehow it amused me. Even though you're an expressive person, sometime you're unreadable. And looks likes I'm starting to really love you than I originally planned."

Craig was suddenly in front of me. Both of his hand was on the wall beside me. He look me in the eye for an intense moment before he finally smile. "And the other reason I love you is ... You're cute."

"Okay, okay! Thanks for your answer." I said as try to push him. But he's stronger than me to keep me cornered. I'm relieved hearing his answer, it makes me feels really special. That's mean there's nothing to worry about anymore. I have Craig and that's enough for me.

We stucked in that position for an intense moment. His amber eyes matched the green scenery behind him. It's really makes me amazed.

Then, Craig leaned in and finally kiss me, in my cheek.

"H-hey!" I startled. I thought he was going to kiss me in the lips:(

"What's wrong?" He asked, smirked.

"Don't pretend you don't know what's wrong!" I was about to push him again, but then he held both of my hand.

"Sorry, I can't help it." He giggles. "Shut your eyes."

"Huh?"

"Shut your eyes." He demand.

I gulped before I close my eyes as he ordered. I didn't feel anything until.

"I think we need an explanation."

I open my eyes only to find Kenny and Stan came through the nook. Craig release me and I quickly hide behind his back, embarassed as if I had committed a crime.

"Why you release her? You should kiss her! I want to see it!" Kenny protested.

"What are you guys doing here?" Craig asked, completely ignoring Kenny.

"Skipping class, like you both. And this is our secret place, Craig" Stan replied.

"Yeah but I'm the one who find it first." Craig countered.

"Whatever. (Y/N), I believed in you for not share this place to the other." Stan said.

"Yeah." I replied shortly as I peeking over Craig's shoulder. Both of the boys have their eyes on me.

"So you guys don't want to explain it?" Kenny asked.

"You already know about me and (Y/N), right?" Craig asked Kenny back.

"Finally, (Y/N) have a boyfriend!" Kenny start crying.

"I don't really like him to be your boyfriend, (Y/N). But I know you make a good decision for your own life. So I must say, congratulations." Stan stated as he smile proudly, like a dad who's watching his own daughter get married. Well I don't suprised about his reaction because we are a really close friend, more like a father-daughter relationship I guess. "You don't want anything from me since you passed my challenge?"

"Hey, don't bring that up again, I completely forget about that." I complained as I sheepishly grab Craig's arm. "I'm happy just being Craig's girlfriend."

I can feel Craig slightly startled because of my answer. Hehe, looks like he never saw that coming.

I'm grateful that in the end I can have Craig as my boyfriend. Even though it's all start from a stupid challenge.

╭┉┉┅┄┄•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ
           Thanks for reading
•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉╯

I should've end this story on this chapter. But I got an idea for this story so see you on the next chapter~