Yoongi: *worried* sir calm down she just got unconscious and she was feeling weird then i asked her what's happened she told me that she is not feeling good.

Jungkook off.: *grabbed his collar* where is she tell me fast?  

Yoongi: *shrugged his hand in anger* she is in the room. 

Author pov: when Jungkook off. went away from there to find out y/n that where is she that time Yoongi was looking in anger to Jungkook and he just look at him then he go back to his university.

Jungkook pov: I was in the hospital for some work related to my case and i was talking to doctor and getting information of a patient then a hand patted my shoulder i turned back i saw a college boy who is asking me if i am something to y/n then he told that y/n is hospitalized i ran  to the room and i saw y/n on the bed she was sleeping and looking so cute. I went to her and sit beside her on the chair while holding her hands. 

THE ROOM:  

Jungkook off

Jungkook off.; y/n, what's happened suddenly huh! you got unconscious suddenly don't you care for yourself hmm, maybe i am wrong somewhere. Now open your eyes see your oppa has came and you know what your friend told me about your condition why you didn't call hmm,and what's his umm yeah Yoongi what you still not gonna open your eyes, okay it's only my mistake that i couldn't buy you a phone. See now i am accepting my mistakes now open your eyes. 

Jungkook pov: i was talking to y/n but i don't why is she not opening her eyes i was just talking to her then a doctor come then he asked me that who ma i for her? i told him myself as his brother then he told me a thing with upset expression. 

Doctor: ohh so you are her brother Mr.jeon? 

Jungkook off.:  *worried* yes i am her brother and doctor can you plss tell me what's happened to her why she suddenly got unconscious ? and that stomach ache? 

Doctor: umm Mr.Jeon, her condition is so bad because i didn't except it from this age's girl

Jungkook off.: *confused* what do you mean bad condition? 

Doctor: before she is being bring here she vomited and i think she is..

Jungkook off.: *eye winded* she is? she is what doctor?

Doctor: *sad tone* that she is pregnant 

Jungkook off.: *eye winded* pr-pregnant ?

Doctor: *nodded*  you two choices 1. accept that baby or 2. drop that baby. 

Jungkook off.: *sit on the chair while lost somewhere* I need some time i will tell you after heard y/n's decision. 

Doctor: *patted his shoulder* okay take your time then tell me. okay see you later. 

Jungkook pov: I got shocked as i heard that y/n is pregnant i got lost somewhere and Doctor gave me two option to choose one of both and i was thinking that i should just say that i need abortion but i want to hear y/n's decision, then i just waited for when will y/n awake. After half an hour i opened my eyes and found y/n was also awake, i went beside her and hug her.