New house

*2 month time skip*
Mully's POV:

I was rushing around the house grabbing a few things before I drove to the school to pick up Josh. It was his last day and I had a massive surprise for him, and Eddie and Gaege as well. I grabbed my car keys and said goodbye to Josh's parents before rushing out to my car and hopping in the driver's seat. I started the engine and drove to the school, excited to see Josh again. I parked out the front of the school and took my phone out to text him.

Mully: Hey Josh. I'm out the front waiting for you. Make sure you bring Gaege and Eddie too. 

Josh: Why? Why do they need to come with us?

Mully: I have a surprise for all of you. 

Josh: What is it? 

Mully: If I tell you then it's not a surprise anymore. Dumbass. 

Josh: I'm your dumbass. 

Mully: Just hurry up and come to the car. It'll take an hour to get to the surprise so you better hurry. 

Josh: Alright. We'll be there soon. Love you. 

Mully: Love you too. 

I turned my phone off and put it in the glove box before tapping my fingers on the steering wheel. I looked in the mirror and ran my hand through my hair to try and fix it. I was really nervous and had no idea if the boys would even like the surprise. I heard the car doors open and looked to my left and saw Josh climbing into the car. I then looked in the back and saw Eddie and Gaege. 

"Hey boys. Are you glad school is finally over and you can start your adult lives?" I asked and they all let out a small cheer which pretty much answered my question. 

"Of course, we are. Now what did you need us all for?" Eddie asked as I started the engine and drove away from the school.

"You'll see when we get there. Just be warned it'll be an hour long drive." I replied and they all groaned. I quietly chuckled. 

"Can't we just teleport there or something?" Josh asked jokingly and I shook my head as we all laughed. 

"No. Now tell me what your last day was like." I replied and Josh groaned before beginning to tell me what it was like. Eddie and Gaege chimed in from time to time, but they mainly talked to each other most of the drive. I was just hoping they would love the surprise otherwise had wasted a lot of money for nothing. 

Josh's POV:
*1 hour later* 

Mully pulled into a very long driveway with nicely trimmed hedges and it was surrounded by lots of land. He drove up the driveway and a gorgeous massive mansion came into view. 

(Like the one below)

My mouth opened in shock as I took in the beauty of the place and wondered how much money this would have cost him

My mouth opened in shock as I took in the beauty of the place and wondered how much money this would have cost him. I looked over at Mully who had a massive grin on his face.