chapter eleven

Freya complained when they put the necklace on her neck, it was to prevent her from using her powers, if she did then the necklace would give her an electric shock.

The clones left her in the dining room since it was lunch time.

"Take your tray, A-32" one of the clones told her, poking her with the gun.

Freya gave her a dirty look though she complies. She takes the tray and lines up, when it's her turn they give her a glass of water and a plate with something similar to mashed potatoes with a strange consistency and green color, she makes a face of disgust.

She turns, tray in hand, and looks at the tables with the inmates around her. She decides to go to a table where a girl with a very white and bald complexion eats desperately.

"I can sit here?" she asks her.

The girl looks at her, she can barely distinguish her pupil, most of her eye is white. She doesn 't answer.

Freya decides to sit down.

"I am freya"

The girl looks over her shoulder.

"What do you want?"

Freya moves a little closer and lowers her voice.

"I think maybe we could help each other"

The girl doesn't answer, Freya also notices a necklace around her neck.

"What do you know about necklaces? If I manage to get the necklace off, maybe I can..."

The girl stopped her, "Do you think you're the first to try it?" The girl denied with a mocking smile, "that's not going to happen"

"How long have you been here? You are already very bitter"

"Life here is hard, so make yourself comfortable" the girl took the tray from her and walked away from her, "by the way, stay away from me, witch"

Freya looked around her, there was a group in the corner that she ignored.

Recess time arrived, they were taken to a type of gym so that they could unleash their energies there. Freya just walked. She walked past the group from the cafeteria.

"Little witch, little witch,"one called her in a singsong, mocking voice. She had a dark complexion and long hair.

Freya stopped and glared at her.

"Do you have any problem?"

"We'll see about that. Freaks like you work for me"

Freya noticed the girl from the cafeteria in the group. Freya scoffed.

"Of course, how can I turn down this exciting opportunity?" She said sarcastically with a snort at the end.

The girl stood up and faced her face to face.

"I'm warning you, witch. You don't have power here, maybe you have it outside" she pointed to the necklace "but here I am the one who has the power"

Freya gave her a smile, "I don't want enemies, let's be friends, okay? I stay out of your sight and you out of mine, you can have all these girls serving" Freya started to walk away, "I stay out of sight view that"

Freya was typed by one of the girls, another of hers came up and punched her in the face, then another followed. Freya was forced to raise her face with a bleeding nose.

"What happened witch, don't you feel so strong anymore?" The dark-haired girl says and then kicks her in the stomach.

Freya, enraged, nudges one of the girls and gets up somewhat dizzy, double kicks another of her own, but is grabbed from behind her and smashed against a table. Freya groans, she looked at a weight in the distance, reached out, and scarlet power began to surge as her necklace beeped.

She screamed as the volleys began to arrive, the others laughed, she managed to get the weight off of her and threw it at the leader, her weight went through her and she was left on the wall with her weight buried in him. her stomach.

Freya got up taking advantage of the uproar in the group. She grabbed a dumbbell and knocked out one of the girls, walked up to one of her own and kneed her in the jaw. She began to attack each one of those who attacked her.

It was after a few seconds that she was knocked down by electric shocks, the clones of her held her under the floor, continuing to send shocks at her.

Freya hissed in pain as she smeared some alcohol on her wounds, the clones of her threw her in a cell far from her and only gave her a bottle of alcohol and towels to heal.

The cell started to open, Freya got up in pain but still on the defensive.

"it's just me"

Freya relaxed and slumped back down on the bench.

"I knew what happened, it was quite a show, a big one the way you like it" Anakin tells her, "I'm sure you already earned her respect"

Freya snorted, "I don't want her respect, she should stay away from me, if I meet she again then she won't be alive."

"Surely They Won't"

he approached her and took the towel from her, "let me"

Freya looked at him confused with sunken eyebrows, Anakin delicately brought the towel to Freya's lip and cleaned her wound. An awkward silence formed.

Freya wasn't used to delicate touch or someone tending to her wounds.

"my mother used to kiss me where i was hurt" Anakin tells her still focused.

"Are you going to kiss my lips, then?"

Anakin realized what he was saying and stepped away from her, nervously touching the back of his neck.

Freya hadn't seen him that way before, he always seemed sure of himself. But seeing him like that made her smile like she hadn't in a long time.