Oliver- Sing me a song

It was now 10:49 PM. Oliver was fast asleep next to me and I was yet restless again. I watched him sleep peacefully, his beauty was so ethereal I couldn't look away. Eventually, I got up to get a glass of milk.

My stomach then growled, I rummaged through the kitchen in hopes of finding food. I then found a jar of my Nutella and got excited. As I jumped up to grab it I felt a hand on mine. "Baby why are you up it's 4 in the morning." Oliver says, his voice sleepier than ever. "Sorry if I woke you. I can't sleep I had a bad dream so I went to get some food and something to drink so I can go back to sleep." She says, her anxiety beginning to spike.

"It's okay baby just come back to bed." His sleepy voice made the girl smile. Oliver grabbed her hand and lead her back upstairs. Once again they had returned to their natural cuddling position.

Oli pulled her more onto him and kissed her lips. "Sleep." He says, before falling back asleep. The girl stared at their bedroom door, bored and wide awake at this point. She began to play with her hands nervously. "Oli." She whispered. There was no movement. "Oliver." She kissed his cheek and he woke up. "Baby why won't you sleep?" He asked, holding her tight in his arms.

"Bad dream..." She reminded him, his tired voice sounded even more tired than before. "Listen baby I'm here nothing bad is going to happen to you as long as I'm here." She smiled at the half asleep man beside her. "Do you think you can sing me a song? That song you've been working on...I really liked it." His half closed eyelids opened up slightly more than before and he stretched. A yawn escaping his lips as he got up and grabbed his guitar.

She smiled at him as he sat beside her and tuned his guitar. "Lay down." The girl quickly listened and stared at the pretty boy beside her. His fingers started strumming the guitar. "Tonight, give me yourself tonight if you feel alright. Laying in the passenger seat with your legs on mine." She closed her eyes and began to remember their first date. Her legs on his as they watched the movie at the Drive-In. The song was for her. She was so special to him that he made a song for her.

"You are my star." He finished the song and watched as she half-asleep tried to pull the covers over herself but failed. He chuckled a bit and did it for her, kissing her forehead and getting under the covers. "My pretty girl." He whispered to himself right before he fell asleep.