" thunder. " | eleven

Start from the beginning

I quickly ran downstairs, and as always, my parents weren't home. They were always busy with work, though they always spoil me, which is nice. Suddenly, I remember that I forgot to do my hair, wash my face, and.. I FORGOT MY SOCKS!!

I'd quickly run back upstairs, running into my room, and grabbing a hairbrush left on my table. Quickly, I'd do it into my favorite hairstyle, before looking into my drawer.

I only put on a bit of eyeliner, and lipgloss. Then after, I'd quickly put on some socks, I always forgot to put socks on for some reason.

Running downstairs, I nearly trip. These stairs aren't doing so well, I keep tripping on like, the last step. Soon, I'd go over to the kitchen, grabbing out a pan, oil, and eggs.

I'll just make myself a fried egg, sunny side up, of course. I'd put the pan on the stove, whilst turning the stove on. I would pour some oil into the pan, then leave the pan and oil to heat up.

Soon, I cracked an egg in it, then I did it once more. After a few more minutes, I finish. As I turn off the stove, and leave the pan onto a cold surface of the stove, I grab a plate. I let the eggs cool down a little, before transferring it to my plate.

Quickly grabbing a fork, I'd finally walk over to the table where I had left my food. My stomach began rumbling, I was pretty hungry.

As I began gobbling it up, I checked the time. 8:00am. As soon as I checked the time, my two eggs were already gone, and eaten up. As I placed both my fork, and plate in the sink, I quickly pour myself a glass of water.

After finishing it, I also put it into the sink ,running into the bathroom upstairs. I know you're suppose to wait like, thirty minutes after you eat to brush your teeth, but I want more time to walk, and admire the outdoors.

After brushing my teeth, I grab my bag, and pack it, taking my phone, keys, and other items that were necessary. Finally, I swing open my door, locking it from the outside.

I'm really glad I rushed, now, I have a bit more time to just walk to school, and not run. It was much warmer now adays, since it recently became spring. I really like snow and all, but I'm sick of freezing to death all the time.

Wait.. I forgot to bring my umbrella. But, if I go back now, I'll have to rush..

I'll just use my bag as an umbrella.

After a few more minutes of walking, I see both Lumine, and Aether in the distance. " Hello there, Y/NNN!! " Lumine called out to me, while Aether just stood there, smiling. I quickly ran over to the both of them.

This time, Lumine was wearing the cinnamonroll cardigan, along with her uniform this time. Lumine was also wearing a blue bow on her hair, I'm really glad out school wasn't to strict with uniforms, and what we were allowed to wear with it. " Woah, Lumine, that cardigan looks amazing on you!! " I stared.

" Pftt, I bet it would look better on me. " Aether smirked. Lumine suddenly looked at him, a annoyed look on her face. Aether was wearing out male school uniform, just with a cute little brown sweater vest.

" You'd just look like a girl. " Lumine replied, while I walked between them two. " Don't I already look like a girl? " Aether questioned Lumine.

" Well, when your braid isn't undone, no. " Lumine looked away.

" So why not just embrace it? " Aether had a slight smug face on his face.