CH. 28 Let it snow, let it snow ...

Start from the beginning

I began to pace around my room to calm down, soon a big part of my family would be invading our house and Travis would be here any time. Actually, auntie Masha and uncle Fedor were already here, helping Julie with the cooking. Julie…she couldn’t wait to meet Mrs. Henderson, well, Michelle and couldn’t wait to see Travis: she loved him, which was sort of annoying sometimes, because would keep hugging him and calling him with ridiculous names. I rolled my eyes at myself. God, I really was jealous.

I paced around another bit and then sat down, breathing hard. I thought about last night.

Travis and I went out for Christmas’s eve; we had dinner together, went to watch a movie he wanted to see and then went back to his place and waited for midnight. We had the same idea, to exchange presents once we were alone. I bought for him something I knew he would love: two concert tickets, one for Motley Crue (which I loved as well) and one for Green Day. Well, the latter were performing here, so it wasn’t a problem, but Motley Crue’ tickets I got for us were for Montréal in Canada…well, that was also part of his birthday present. I wanted to get a weekend away with him, once we both would turn 19.

My gorgeous boyfriend loved his presents and literally jumped on me, making it damn difficult to keep my voice down, given his mum was sleeping upstairs. Travis knew damn well how to turn on my wild and beast-like side. I mean, he turned me on and lusty every time he was around me, but sometimes it got worse and I literally had my control gone. And last night he almost got me out of control. I bit probably too harshly his shoulder to prevent my growling and I felt bad for that, but he said it was sexy and hot. God, I have no idea how I managed to keep myself under control.

I plopped back on my bed, contemplating the ceiling and then smiled. I felt Travis’ present pressing its cold surface on my skin. He got me something for my white gold neck chain: our names’ first letters tangled together to form a white gold locket; and the shirt I was wearing now, he had great taste for clothes.

My phone rang and when I saw the ID I smiled immediately.

‘Travis, I was thinking about you’

‘I was thinking about you, too…especially about last night’ He chuckled and then purred. Hmm, that aroused me and I would make him pay for that.

‘Baby, gonna make you pay for getting me already hard.’

‘Hmm…it’s a promise right?’

‘No doubt, Travis.’ I heard his mother voice telling him to stop our sweet talks and get back to business. She was a great woman, very strong and intelligent. They were very alike, actually, aside the swearing part.

‘Can we come earlier? My mum wants to help around and I can’t wait any longer to see you and kiss.. ouch mum!’

I chuckled, I guess she playfully slapped the back of his neck. Yeah, well, I knew perfectly how Travis and I were together.

‘Sure baby, come whenever you want, Julie and Nichole can’t wait to meet your mum.’ He laughed, knowing what I meant. ‘And I can’t wait to see you’

‘Hmm, Alexi, can’t wait either..’

‘See you soon, then?’

‘Hell yeah. Mum says hi!’

‘Say hi back.’

He sent me a kiss via phone and I chuckled softly.

I went downstairs and shit, our huge dining room was completely arranged and ready and looked incredible. Vanya and I had been kicked away before, being told to not get in the way. Well, I didn’t complain, it meant I had to do nothing. My dad looked sort of tired and I understood him, Julie could be a tornado sometimes, especially if pared with aunt Masha.