Chapter 8.

* pic Above is Lydia.*

Lacey's P.O.V

I'm tired of waiting for the news, Deaton just muttered 'impossible'. I  don't even know what that means, could something be wrong? Now I'm scared, what if I have a disease?? I was brought out of my by Deaton waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh, oh sorry I kind of zoned out." I apologized.

"Yeah, we kind of noticed. We've been calling your name for 20min." Derek replied.

"So, what is wrong with me?" I asked.

"A lot of things." Scott replied.

"Why is he even here? I don't want him to be here." I complained.
Deaton looked annoyed, he rolled his eyes and pulled my shirt up.

"As you can see, there is a bump here." Deaton told us. We all nodded looking confused.

"I think you're pregnant." Deaton replied. I just sat there then started laughing so hard I fell off the table.

"That's funny Deaton. Now tell me what's wrong with me." I demanded.

"I just did. I already asked Lydia to bring some pregnancy test." Deaton replied.

"What!!?! If Lydia knows about this Scott will also and then Jordan will be dead!!!! Where is Jordan!?!?!?" I started to freak out.

"Right here. Why will I be dead?" Jordan asked walking in. He looked really confused.

"Oh nothing really. I'm just pregnant." I feigned innocence. Jordan looked confused.

"Now let's not jump to conclusions, I said you might be pregnant. We're waiting for the test." Deaton scolded. Just as he said that Lydia walked, more like ran, into the room with the pregnancy test. She took me wrists and yanked me into the bathroom.

"Are you gonna watch me take the test?" I asked.

"Yes, now hurry up." Lydia stated. I gave her a look and she turned around with a sigh of frustration. It didn't take long, after I was done I was about to set the test on the sink when I got a paper towel and then put the down.

"What if you're pregnant? Your only 18 Lacey." Lydia panicked.
Just as she said that the timer beeped. Lydia and I rushed over, I shoved the test in her hands I can't look at it. Lydia sobbed and showed me, I looked at the test and then looked away. Lydia pulled me into a hug, she pulled me out of the bathroom and into the room with Deaton, Jordan, Derek, Stiles, (when did he get here?) And Scott. Lydia looked over and nudged me.

"I'm pregnant." I said emotionally.

*Just to warn y'all something bad is about to happen. have a good day.*