Chapter two

||Melody's Crib||
                 ||5:00 PM||
                 ||Melody's POV||

Kai just left a couple of minutes ago since he has to get ready to start streaming for thirty days tomorrow, not go lie it really did hurt my feelings when he left and didn't even try to listen to me.

"i just feel really hurt he always tries to hang out with other females he rarely calls me or even takes me out on dates he doesn't even seem interested anymore."

"Mel i told you to stop fucking with that lame ass nigga" my guy friend said over the phone. "I know but i really still love him" "but he doesn't love you if he makes you feel like you're not important" "you right but i can't let him go"

"yes you can and you can get with me mel" "no i cant get with you im with kai" "girl fuck that nigga i don't give a fuck about him" "but i give a fuck about him" "whatever mel get the fuck off my line" "nigga what?"

"You heard what the fuck i said get the fuck off my phone mel" " whatever bye" "bye"

As i hanged up the phone it already became 6:00PM and as i was going to lay down i heard a knock at my door, as i opened the door i saw 12 dozen red roses with chocolate a bear with a note on it.

The note said "Baby i'm so sorry I never mean't anything I said I get if you don't want any females on the stream and I promise I won't bring any I love you with all my heart"