𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Começar do início

"your so in love!" chris chuckled, now shaking his brother up and cheering him on.

"stop making it such a big deal"

"we're not?"

matt rolled his eyes, "clearly"

the friend group sat in the corner of the library, each of them interested in their own thing. chris sat next to eli as he had his arms around her, then looking at the phone eli was gripping onto and silently laughing at tiktok's they found relatable.

nic sat next to eastyn who was watching gilmore girls on her laptop, while on the other side of her sat matt, who kept his eyes on his phone (for like two seconds other than looking at tee)

nic turned around to look at matt, only to find him admiring eastyn. he rolled his eyes before mouthing something to matt to which the boy raised one eyebrow in confusion, signaling for nic to repeat what he was trying to say.

'your literally so in love'

matt only rolled his eyes at the comment, turning to eastyn to make sure she didn't hear his ruffling or see nic mouth those words. as usual, she was too into gilmore girls to realize her surroundings, "matt?"

he shot his eyes up, seeing a blonde girl infront of him. she gave him a soft smile as she slightly tilted her head, "hey! we haven't talked in so long?"

he squinted his eyes as he gave her a soft smile before standing up, "hey, um jolene right?"

"glad you remember my name" she chuckled, tucking a hair behind her ear.

eastyn looked up, seeing a blonde girl that seemed quite familiar, she just couldn't get her memories to work at this moment. she squinted her eyes, now relaxing who this person was.

jolene.

ᶠˡᵃˢʰᵇᵃᶜᵏ

3rd grade eastyn skipped through the school hallways, a wide smile on her face as she loved going to school, it was her favorite thing because she loved seeing her best friend, matt.

they'd sit next to eachother during class, play together in the sand pit during recess, and race to class once the bell rings.

she walks in class, the smile on her face now turning into a slight frown. she saw that jolene had been sitting next to matt, "um, hi jolene!"

jolene turned around, her expression turning into disgust but quickly changing once she saw matt turn around, "hey!"

eastyn tucks a hair behind her ear, "um i usually sit with matt"

"yeah well matty said i could sit next to him," she turned around to look at matt before placing her hands on his, smiling, "one day wouldn't hurt would it?" she looked up at eastyn, who was looking at matt.

"um yeah, sorry you can sit here"

but that sentence was the last thing eastyn should've said, because one day toluene's into one week, to one month, to three months. three full months.

after those months, eastyn had decided to go take her place, standing up from her new seat in the class and making her way to the play area outside before being stopped by two girls who happened to be jolene's friends, "hey eastyn right?"

eastyn tilted her head, "yeah?"

she two shared a glance before one of them put out her hand which gripped onto what seemed to be a letter, "matt wanted us to give you this"