"Are you sure it's a good idea?"

"Of course it is! It's been 2 days now and I'm sure Midori's already up! Besides you're not the only who wants to see him"

"I'm only here because you tend to over do it, Ashido"

Three girls were seen entering the room that harbored Izuku Midoriya, Mina Ashido, Ochako Uraraka and finally Kyoka Jirou.

The three girls turned their attention towards the now awoken Izuku and Kuroi-chi who was sitting beside the boy with a smile while also having a vein popping on her forehead.

'So close....so fucking close' she thought.

"Oh Midoriya! You're awake and Kuroi-chi, you're here too, I'm so glad that you were able to watch over him"

Ochako was the one who said that which got Kuroi-chi to see a warm aura around her that got both Izuku and Kuroi-chi to cover their eyes.

'So Bright...So Pure' they both thought of this.

"So how are you feeling Midori? No more spasms? Cause most of us got really worried...even Jirou was worried sick about you" Mina said with a smirk with Jirou being a blushing mess.

"Ashido! Quick saying stuff like that!"

Izuku could only watch with his head tilting at the situation before him.

'...Girls are really a mystery'

It didn't take long for Izuku's girlfriend to be there as well with visiting hours almost over so they the girls along with Kuroi-chi decided to leave the couple alone so that they can spend some time together.

...a few hours later...

The sounds of screams was heard the clear night sky, the crescent moon was seen shining brightly while it gave off its glowing light that transcend down the city below, many Pro heroes were on the scene because of the sound of those who wanted to be helped...the ones who've done wrong on this world and escaped their true fate...so fate itself brought someone to end those who don't deserve a chance to redeem themselves.

The Reaper sliced up a villian who was responsible for raping a 13 year old girl who went missing for 4 weeks.

The Reaper was able to pinpoint the bastard while also finding the girl and helped heal her physically and also mentally...she was bright home with her parents overjoyed that their child was back however they weren't able to thank the person that helped their child with the girl saying an angel saved her.

Reaper simply looked at the crescent moon before him, staring at it for the longest time.

"It seems the moon fascinates you, Master"

Kuroi-chi said that transformed into her human self while leaning close to her Master.

"...Hmm I do find the moons beauty breathtaking...reminds me of the time my mother and I went camping and watched the stars"

When Kuroi-chi heard that, she couldn't help but watch the slight movement of her Masters cloak showing a bit of his face...ans she saw small smile which got her to blush.

"...then maybe when you finally finished...maybe we can all go canling and enjoy watching the stars"

"...that would be nice...but their is no End to the corrupted"

The Reaper said while looking down to see a few Pro heroes...with intent that wasn't pure.

"More souls that needs to be eliminated"

As soon as he said that, he held Kuroi-chi by the throat that caused her to swell in delight as she transformed back into her scythe form.

The Reaper then went towards those who don't deserve to live.

Chapter End.
Well hope you enjoy.