Chapter 4: Burning Passion Vs A Conqueror's Dream!! Pei Vs Ichidou!!

Start from the beginning

Atsushi: Today's been crazy... Tests and running have got me beat. I might call rest for this practice—

Pei: If that exhausts you then you're not ready to become a Legendary Blader. You've gotta push your limits even when you're tired. I've been training for a long time and I still can improve. So can you...

Atsushi: Tch... Gimmie some weights! I'll be guy who beats you in the future!

*Pei would smile softly as Atsushi starts lifting. Ichidou also enters the room and also starts training. The five minute bell would ring after a while as all of us head to our next classes. 2 more hours pass and school would be over as Ichidou, Pei, and Atsushi would all head to the WBBA's Newly Built Arena.*

Ichidou: You better get ready, Pei! I'm going to send you flying!

Pei: Keep it down, would ya? Now need to be so loud yet.

Atsushi: I'm going to beat Junichiro with a Burst and the WBBA will have to recognize me!

*A Huge Stadium on the water with 4 Entrances would appear in front of us. The bottom part would appear like the Sparking Arena but have a blooming flower like tower on top of it with 4 Arenas hanging from the "petals" and one bigger one in the center.*

Ichidou: Woah... Valt really worked his butt off getting this built.

Pei: We should go check in. We might miss our reservation if we don't.

*We run inside of the building and check in at the reservation desks. The workers would guide us to our locker rooms on different sides of the arena. Atsushi would accompany me as I'd clean my launcher string.*

Pei: Shouldn't you be preparing for your battle?

Atsushi: Mine is right after yours so I have plenty of time.

*A creepy man with a glowing clown mask would walk in and chuckle creepily. Pei and Atsushi direct our attention to the creepy clown as he continues giggling.*

???: Pei... Atsushi... I can't wait to battle you both and completely destroy you both!

Atsushi: Who the hell are you?

Junichiro: Junichiro... I'll be your opponent and your defeat will be quite satisfying.

Atsushi: —

*Junichiro would hush Atsushi before he would say anything and the clown mask would glow ominously with his Resonance. He would walk away giggling.*

Pei: I hate clowns.

Atsushi: I thought you weren't scared of anything?

Pei: Never said I was. Clowns are just annoying.

Speaker: Pei Kageyama! Please walk out to the stadium.

Atsushi: You better not lose to him! You can't lose until we battle, got it?!

*Pei would wave while he walks up to the stadium. There would be a roaring crowd as he walks onto the stadium and he'd lock eyes with Ichidou who's eyes would be burning with blue eyes.*

Hanami: What is good fellow Bladers of the world?! I, Hanami, will be the commentator of this battle between newbies! They're trying to impress legends around the world so let's get right into the battle!

Referee: Inspect your opponents Bey!

Pei: Sulfur Ifrit Thunder Discord. A Clockwise Rotating Balance Type. It has 5 Contact Points in total but 3 main ones that are rough and jagged so they can be used to attack or repel attacks with ease. The Blades can slide into the slight gap in the 2 Smaller Contact Points making it be able to use Sliding Attacks and once pushed far enough click into place giving it 3 Powerful Blades for Attacking or Defending. It uses the Thunder Disk which has 4 Huge Protruding points balancing the Layer completely and increasing weight and Defensive/Attack Power. The Discord Driver is like a fusion of the Wave and Operate Driver. It has a ring like Wave surrounding the ball in the center of the driver that can be put off balance to increase the attack power or be centered to have stronger defense.