Chapter 3: Blue Magma! Sulfur Ifrit Eruption to Light!!

~On a Plane that would hover over the Bright Blue Skies of Japan~

Ichidou: Ichidou Hikari is making his debut in Japan! Let's see if this Pei Kageyama with 400,000 BeyBounty even stands a chance against me! *Grins* If I'm able to win I should be able to advance to 500,000 and be able to attend that Wicked Beyblade Academy everybody be on about these days!

*The Airplane would land and Ichidou would get off the plane. He would wander around the Airport looking for his Uber but it would be nowhere to be found.*

Ichidou: Tch... Where is that stupid uber that Japan has around here. Bloody god I just want to battle already!!

*Pei would walk by him as he would suck the straw of the apple juice and walk by him. Ichidou would shiver in place but run up to walk at the same place.*

Ichidou: Arvo! This place is a big smoke! Can I get directions to the nearest Secondary School around these parts?

Pei: Yeah. You a transfer student or something?

Ichidou: That I am! I also came here because I heard there are tons of toughies around here like Atsushi and Pei! Any idea where I can find em?!

Pei: N-No clue...

Ichidou: That's aight! I still got myself a lucky buddy early on in these parts! If you already leave here what're you doing?

Pei: Seeing my Uncle off on a Business Trip. 

Ichidou: Crazy! You all on your own then? 

Pei: Yep. Any idea where you're staying until you get settled in?

Ichidou: Nope! Principle said on the phone that he'll let me know as soon as I get there! You a Blader?

Pei: N-Nah I don't Blade...

Ichidou: Too bad! I'm wicked strong and wanted to test out my new Bey against you! I guess we could first find Atsushi and I can kick his butt first!

Pei: Alright. It's about a 15 Minute Run from here so if we jog we should be able to get there pretty quickly.

Ichidou: Alright, my friend! Let's make it a race then! Whoever gets there first wins! 

Pei: I-I'm not interested in races...

*Ichidou would already take off and already be off of the Airport's Grounds. Pei would sigh and then take off at fast speeds. Pei passes Ichidou in a minute shocking Ichidou.*

Pei: You're an idiot. You don't live around here so you could easily get lost.

Ichidou: *Gasps* I forgot! But I'm still not letting you beat me!

Pei: Idiot...

*Pei and Ichidou would eventually get to the school and Ichidou would fall to the ground panting and Pei would just continue to sip his Apple Juice.*

Pei: Tired already? 

Ichidou: S-Shut up! N-Now where's Atsushi I'm ready to battle already!

Pei: Don't you need rest?

Ichidou: You really doubt me too much! I'm super tough just watch!

*Ichidou would dash into the school leaving me with just a neutral face as I'd finish the apple juice and kick it into the trash. I would sigh.*

Pei: He does realize he's never been here before right?..

*Ichidou would be running around the school halls and hear sounds of Beyblades clashing. Ichidou would run in that direction and eventually find the BeyClub Room. Atsushi's Powerful Aura would surround him as he would punch forward.*