Chapter 4: Burning Passion Vs A Conqueror's Dream!! Pei Vs Ichidou!!

Beyblade Cyber Force

~~At Secondary School in the BeyClub~~

Ichidou: Go Shoot!!

*Ichidou would be completely submerged in sweat as he'd pull his launcher string as hard as possible. Ifrit takes the center at high speeds causing the stadium to start rumbling. An illusion of Pei in front of him would make him smirk. Atsushi would walk in bringing a huge box.*

Ichidou: *Pants* You're... You're here early.

Atsushi: Says you. How long have you been here?

Ichidou: It's about 8 AM right? School opens for studying and stuff around 6 AM. I've been practicing for about 2 Hours straight it seems like.

Atsushi: Anyways I brought some weights so we can start lifting! We've got to get a stronger launch if we want to enter the WBBA's Junior Blader Program.

Ichidou: I also brought my launching machine from home. I had three. If we want to get on Pei's Level we've got to push ourselves and train. School stats in 30 Minutes so we've got to get work in.

*Atsushi would be doing ten reps of ten launches. Ichidou would be doing push ups. Pei would walk in reading.*

Atsushi: Pei!! What're you doing here?!

Pei: I'm a Blader too can I not be here?

Ichidou: He's got a point...

Pei: Training hard eh? Yeah the Program is coming pretty soon. I've been training at home too.

Atsushi: Pei, aren't you and Ichiodou having a ranked battle after school?

Ichidou: Yeah... We have to submit performances so they'll at least consider us for the Entry Battles... Have you seen your opponent yet?

Atsushi: Yeah. I'm battling some kid named Junichiro and I heard his BeyPoint Bounty is 250,500. More than half of Pei's.... I've got to win against him if I want to be able to participate!

Pei: The stronger the drive you have to reach a goal the more work you're going to be willing to put in...Work hard and maybe you'll be able to get close to beating me.

Atsushi: I will beat you! I'll become the Greatest Blader who's ever lived! My journey is just starting here!

*The School Bell Rings shocking all of us. Five minutes until class would start. Everybody gathers there things and heads to their classes. Pei and Atsushi both head towards their First Period they share.*

Teacher #1: Alright class! You've got an hour to finish your three paragraph book report. Your time starts n—

Pei: Finished.

Teacher #1: T-There's no way you can already be done. I just passed out the papers...

Pei: I recommend giving out harder work.

Teacher #1: This is an advanced class...

*Gym Period would come around. Everybody would be running a mile and Atsushi would be struggling to keep up and see Pei racing through the mile way ahead of all of them.*

Coach: Pei Kageyama! 4 Minutes and 5 Seconds. You're an insane kid.

*Atsushi would eventually finished at 7 Minutes. He would be panting trying to catch his breath while he stares at Pei napping against a tree.*

Atsushi (Thoughts): I hate to admit it but Pei is something special. He's academically and physically amazing. I don't think he's ever even lost a Bey Battle.

Coach: C'mon everybody! You all took so long we used up most of the period.

*Lunch would roll around after a few more classes. Pei would be in the Beyblade Room lifting weights as Pelios would speed around the stadium as Atsushi walks in.*