Chapter 13

- Damn it, damn it!

Yoko was angrier than ever. Ken Ryuguji was dead, Senju Kawaragi was at the hospital, and on top of that, she couldn't reach Mikey. This was maybe the only chance of her life and she had missed it.

She hit the wall with her fist until she went through it with her arm. Kakucho himself was surprised. It was the first time he saw her lose her temper. And it was better not to talk to her when she was that mad. He was about to leave her alone when she stopped him.

- Kakucho? How is Senju?

- Well, the doctors say she has at least one month to go. Waka and Benkei are there, by the way, they won't leave her side. But she really took a hit. Sanzu is a true bastard, he has no mercy even toward his own family. He's a really rotten brother.

- Kakucho? Could you tell me more about my brother? What was he like, what did he dream about, what did he like?

- You want me... to tell you about lzana? Yes, I would. Izana was cruel and ruthless, I can't deny that, but when you know him well, he could be compassionate, almost human. He liked to have absolute power over everyone, to control the people around him. His dream was to found an empire where he would be the king and I would be his faithful servant who would protect him, risking my own life for him. In fact, it was not his dream, but our dream in the end. And the worst of it is that he was the one who ended up sacrificing himself for me... I know Izana was far from being perfect, but I would have given my life for him anyway. In fact, you're quite like him.

After that, Yoko already felt a little better. Knowing that she looked like Izana made her happy.

- Well, there's no point in tormenting me. It's not going to make me take my revenge.

At that moment, Takeomi came into the room.

- Hey, Kurokawa! There's a guy from Kanto Manjikai who reported that Mikey still wants to fight us. He said we can meet at Minato District at 9 pm on June 20th. How about it? What do we do?

- We're not going to turn down such a polite proposal. The Red Eye will be there.

Takeomi went out to inform the rest of the gang.

- This will probably be my last fight...

****

On June 20, 2008, 700 members of the Kanto Manjikai and 600 members of the Red Eye met in Minato district at 9 pm.

Yoko and Mikey walked towards each other. They didn't stop until their faces were inches from each other.

- This will be our last confrontation!

- We will stop only when one of our two gangs forfeits!