{A throuple? (I like you.. pt.2)}

[a/n<3]

!! SMUT WARNING !!

Prob gonna be short, this one I wouldn't skip if u like some smut 😭 

.

.

.

.

[3rd POV]

Justin goes up to Darren's room. Justin opens the door and goes inside. The one room is pitch black. Then suddenly, someone grabs him by the waist and throws him on the bed. Darren turns on a dim light.

"Hello, pretty boy~" Darren says

"You guys scared the crap outta me." Justin says.

"Anyways, turn around." Oli says ignoring what Justin said

Justin turns around and Oli handcuffs him. Oli then turns Justin back around and puts his hands over his head.

"What are you doing?!" Justin says. "Take these off me now!"

"No." Oli says. "Now be a good kitten and be quiet~"

Oli takes out a collar and something else. Oli puts the collar on Justin's neck. He attaches a leash to it to keep Justin in place.

"Good boy~" Darren says. "So obedient~"

Darren takes the leash and takes off the handcuffs. He pulls Justin's pants and boxers down. He get's lube from his nightstand drawer and put's some on Justin's hole and on his fingers. Darren sticks two fingers into Justin and starts scissoring him.

"Ha-ahh~" Justin says while Darren loosens him

"Shh." Oli says quietly. "Remember kitten, be quiet~"

"AH- I-I'm t-rying!" Justin mumbles

Darren takes out his fingers and shoves his dick into Justin.

"AAHH!~ ha-ahh~" Justin yells out

"Be quiet or you won't be able to even crawl in the morning..!" Darren says

"He won't be, so might as well give it to him." Oli says. "Scream as loud as you can baby. I want them to hear you."

"N-no!" Justin says. "I don't want to wake them up!"

"Fine, have it your way then." Darren says as he starts thrusting even harder.

"Ngh~" Justin moans. "HAHH~!"

"Good boy~" Oli says

Oli takes off his clothes and strokes his dick a few times. Then he lays down next to him.

"Get on top of me." Oli says while pulling the leash

Justin does as he says and inserts Oli's dick in his own hole. Justin starts moving slowly.

"Nghh~" Justin moans quietly while biting his lip

Then Darren inserts the tip of his dick into Justin.

"WAIT!-" Justin says panicking

Darren ignores him and sticks the rest into him. Justin lays down on Oli in pain.

"I t-told you t-to w-wait..." Justin says while trembling

"It's ok baby~" Oli says

"Don't worry love, you'll loosen up." Darren whispers into Justin's ear